August Expansion Teaser Screenshot #3

Now I kinda feel bad for all that QQ they got over this.

We all turned into a bunch of butthurt little kids somehow...

GGG stay true to your vision. Sometimes the parents really do know best. ><b
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:

Yea, but many times the parents are wrong, and stick to their decision even if they know they fucked up because they have to be the authority, and nothing should undermine them. Wich isnt particulary good either.
I'd like to know the reason why GGG thinks it is necessary to change the UI. Imo the old one is pretty good. But I like the new one now with the recent changes, it's okay. Still, why go through the trouble of making a new one? It costs money and upsets people x)
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Jul 29, 2014, 2:28:53 AM
Absolutely based developers.
shop sign is ugly and out of place. change the color or go back to the $ sign

just my 2 cents. everything else looks great
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:

not everyone.
none of these UI changes are even a little bit impressive. to be true they are a waste of time.
that time could have been spent on any of the stuff that has been prommised like designing something like a player run shap, Act 4 (wasnt it something like 1 act per jear up to act 10 or something like that ? )
i STILL dont see a ping metre. nor do i see the reason why GGG seems to be so against the idea of a ping metre. some people wants to see their ping, but not have 3 giant graphs covering their screen.
twitter: LeonoftheChan
Player names on party map with the leader a different color and carrying a banner or something.
"
leonvision wrote:
i STILL dont see a ping metre. nor do i see the reason why GGG seems to be so against the idea of a ping metre. some people wants to see their ping, but not have 3 giant graphs covering their screen.

F1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info