August Expansion Teaser Screenshot #3

Bummer, I liked the new statues. I don't like that shiny shop button though, the older faded $ icon actually was less out of place than that shop button.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Such a big deal, changing the UI. Like changing the UI is going to affect anybody's ability to play the game. It's nothing but a stupid cosmetic alteration.

Hell, I don't care if they support the globes on unstacked piles of lego blocks.

The thing that's worth complaining about for guys that have donated more money here than we'd ever spend on a game, is how much dev budgeting was put into redesigning the UI when it could have been put into actual game content or just providing something as simple as a resizable chat screen.

Just something to think about.
"
Lordemore wrote:
I wouln'y mind some naked aliens, or Hentai creatures. :))
Why not combine the two? The game would be super dark/hardcore/bleedy/heterosexual then!

Naaa, I actually agree with people about the girls being an important element of the UI - I've actually wondered how they fit into the game, and why they're chained to my life and spirit - literally no other UI has ever made me think about it, ever.

I understand the desire/need to update them (they're a little out of sync with some of the other messages in the game), I just don't want them to be downgraded to generic statues. Their replacement's got to be top notch.

I mean, there'll still be a shitstorm when they're swapped out for realsies, but at least we'll have awesome new statues to cry into.
Last edited by ComradBlack on Jul 29, 2014, 3:00:27 AM
"
feyith wrote:
Player names on party map with the leader a different color and carrying a banner or something.

+1
Keep the ladies pls.
I would pay to keep the ladies on my balls :D
This is the Internet and we have a saying, women are men, men are men and the little girls are FBI agents.
"
Boneshaka wrote:
Such a big deal, changing the UI. Like changing the UI is going to affect anybody's ability to play the game. It's nothing but a stupid cosmetic alteration.

Hell, I don't care if they support the globes on unstacked piles of lego blocks.

The thing that's worth complaining about for guys that have donated more money here than we'd ever spend on a game, is how much dev budgeting was put into redesigning the UI when it could have been put into actual game content or just providing something as simple as a resizable chat screen.

Just something to think about.

Well, I don't think it's thaaaaaaat hard. In a pair of hours they changed the UI again.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
"
Boneshaka wrote:

And that is why your opinion doesnt matter in first place.You dont get to see what is aesthiticaly good around you,so you will never get it.

Yes,this UI is quite better ofc
Bye bye desync!
I still think they are trolling even more, that UI color is completely off, the arrow is still photoshopped and the shop button is not right.

This is still a troll post and you will see what I want to mean soon.

The old interface is better than this.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
I hope this means that buff/debuffs are now going to be displayed at the bottom of the screen in the middle, instead of at the top.

I will not fit (traps,totems,auras,charges,poison,chill,burning,shock,etc.).
The button colors could match the rest of the UI, like the old buttons.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info