Unique Chests in Content Update 1.1.3

Shame on you!! Add some fun stuff in invasion too!!PLS ( no more invasion bosses.....)
Last edited by WhySoSeriousFIN on Apr 24, 2014, 2:50:16 PM
Invasion is so worth playing, Gee I wonder why it's dead, literally.... dead.
"
Promo1987 wrote:
Ok I'll bite this new addition, fair enough for Ambush.
Now let those in Invasion get something like this thing below -_- and we'll call it square ?

Unique Armour:
HC only, buy ONE time only per created character at Grigor Act 3 Merciless for a stack of mirrors(10)
Account bound/ non tradeable (can be stashed)
Requirements: Level 85, 200 Str, 200 Dex, 200 Int
Armour type: a all around Chest piece like sacrificial garb but with its very own design ( preferably 6-Linked already)

+ 250 Life
+ 850 - 1000 Armour
+ 500 ES
+ 850 - 1000 EV
- 25% Max player resistance OR Player resistance is capped at 75%
User does not gain experience while using this armour
Cannot be used with Chaos Innoculation
And best of all; uppon death, the armour (+ the 6l gems) is consumed, leaving the player in HC.

10 mirrors? I'd rather buy 10 kaoms and die with them. I dare say that the amount of players in invasion that have 10 mirrors lying around are close to Zero%.
"
Invasion is so worth playing, Gee I wonder why it's dead, literally.... dead.

Probably because absolutely NOTHING is worth the pain in this league.

Invade bosses are a pain and drop shit, 2/3 of Corrupted areas rewards are never worth it.

I played the shit out of nemesis league, but dropped instantly invasion after losing a 70 char to the Invasion Devourer with a delicious instadeath.
Pants, my kingdom for pants. Seriously, my marauder is freezing his legs in the cold damp submerged passages. Also, he hates the Zapp Branigan look (too disturbing).
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"It drops other Kaom uniques also, so there will probably be some QQ threads when someone gets the axe, the ring or the boots instead."

Kaom's boots confirmed.
If it doesn't touch the client then we can't ban for it. -Chris
The best way to get crown of thorns.
waiting for the kind of chests that drop the grandfathered Versions of the Uniques ;)
After all the jokes about "Inner Dumpster", now you in Ambush will have actual dumpsters (boxes with trash in them.)

Oh wait, it's Ambush... so it will actually be cool and fill your screen with useful shit.

Sorry.. I was thinking of Invasion where you get for blue and white items for the sake of playing in a constant state of abject terror.
@BeerPact
Ambush kill the game... GG for noobs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info