Unique Chests in Content Update 1.1.3

More gg loot potential for the ambush league? When did you guys stop caring about the serious gamers that were the first comers to PoE, ie Hardcore leagues
"
Illsonmedia wrote:
More gg loot potential for the ambush league? When did you guys stop caring about the serious gamers that were the first comers to PoE, ie Hardcore leagues

If you guys are so bloody MLG pro thatou claim to be. Why would you need a ''gg loot potential'' Stop whining.
"
Illsonmedia wrote:

F2P there is no seriousness of poe the people who play hardcore barely have any lag and can handle the desync
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
 Sounds great, if and only if they have a decent chance of spawning and if and only if they are made to scale better with our build. I'm very tired of mostly getting uniques with itemlevel < 30 with a 50+ character level. Come on GGG, throw us some better bones (loot drops) so I can get my friends from last summers Anarchy League (Good News GGG...) to give PoE a second chance.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"

Highschoolers gg. Pls, gui, can u be dieded? Serious gamers - lmao. I just don't even to people like these.

Oh wait:

"
Give casual players a chance to get other high end uniques like shavs also, this is the chance to do it.

Another GOD TIER PLAYAR. GGG, PLS, DON'T LET PEOPLE HAVE FUN!!! HARDCORE PLAYERS, UNITE, THIS CAN NOT HAPPEN!
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Perq on Apr 30, 2014, 8:40:43 AM
"
DeathRiver wrote:
Woah, a lot of people in this thread don't even read the title. Unique CHESTS.
Yes, not one unique chest, several different types unique of chests. Is that so hard to comprehend?
What are the chances of you stumble upon a chest that drop a "Kaom's" labeled unique I wonder. Where are the other types of chests? Oh, you missed it.

And to the Invasion players, some of which are complaining about high risks, low rewards, why don't you just stop playing in HC leagues? Isn't a game supposed to be fun, for you?

It very much matters because of the ability to trade between leagues. If this were not possible or at least not sanctioned (it would happen anyway unfortunately), I couldn't care less, even if they gave everyone in ambush 1000000 mirrors.

It also eliminates much of the challenge in invasion when a player can come in with the ability to buy / craft BiS items right off the bat. From the perspective of a player who does neither these things, the way it effects their ability to outperform with less time invested no different than if they had used RMT.

While I love the persistent challenge of invasion / hc, if this trend keeps up I'll just start farming in standard leagues and convert my currency... Its becoming so much more efficient that even my love of hc will eventually pale in comparison to the time I would save doing so.
"
ressiv wrote:
If these ONLY drop Kaom's uniques then this is just another retarded update.
Why would you only let it drop those?
Give casual players a chance to get other high end uniques like shavs also, this is the chance to do it.
Only dropping Kaom's will probably just make them worth shit after a while and the chests wont feel any rewarding after that point.
If you want to keep the value high you will have to make it a very rare spawn and very rare to drop Kaom's Heart, but this will only make it to rare and the chest redundant.
Either way you can never balance this out because the number of possible outcomes is way to small, either: 1) shit Kaom's item 2) jackpot Kaom's item. If you add other valuable uniques into the mix you can balance it out.

Mark my words, if it only drops Kaom's it will just be another gimmicky failed update like vaal orbs, vaal gems and unset rings.

So how are you guys feeling about the newly added unique strongboxes :DD? All of you people that found one please respond!
Lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info