Unique Chests in Content Update 1.1.3

Yes D3 is incredibly boring, but my point is all these awesome new features being added to PoE are not accessible for people who play default. I quit PoE a month or two ago because as a default player I didn't have access to any of the new content. I have hundreds upon hundreds of hours invested in default, and I'm not going to throw that away to play in a new league. We only get the left-overs and kitchen scraps of new content after 5 months when the league ends, then it repeats all over again with new content we don't have access to.[/quote]

Yeah I do get that. Leagues are important though to get people coming back. I started a new toon for ambush and at the very least I got to experience the game again being poor, obtained some uniques to sell in standard, and currency to add to my standard pool. It is somewhat disappointing that we wont be able to find some of the league only unique other than trading, but it is apparent that the economy in standard is pretty inflated. I have a hard time selling Queen's Decree for a fusing!
Self found and solo (mostly)
Happy to see unique chests... dropping unique chests :)

"
Dellusions wrote:
"
jeppesu wrote:
When do we get something cool in Invasion?

You already got something cool, Scrubcore is for losers, remember?

Since we suck so bad at the game, and can't play nearly as well as you guys, we get free Kaom's hearts. Makes sense IMO.

I know it's tongue in cheek comment but for the record the underlined part is bull.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
We are looking forward to seeing these boots, GGG.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
nice!
IGN: Kira_Dan
Oooh Kaoms boots
Atziri has a unique chest
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
"
Orrus wrote:

Yes D3 is incredibly boring, but my point is all these awesome new features being added to PoE are not accessible for people who play default. I quit PoE a month or two ago because as a default player I didn't have access to any of the new content. I have hundreds upon hundreds of hours invested in default, and I'm not going to throw that away to play in a new league. We only get the left-overs and kitchen scraps of new content after 5 months when the league ends, then it repeats all over again with new content we don't have access to.

I play standard too, we get all the content just with a delay. Hasnt diminished my fun in standard (and I tried ambush) at all.
Great, another reason NOT to play invasion. I wanna get excited but this is just ludicrous at this point. Where's the love for invasion?
"
NefariousJosh wrote:
You keep making things more and more casual, and you're going to keep losing the hardcore fans of this game. The people who spend money. It's the direction of this game, making it easier and easier that's turning me off.
Hopefully enough people stay for you to fix the mess you guys have made with the overall game direction. I don't think that you would even take the opportunity though.

ψ(`∇´)ψ You speak very subjectively here, really. Therefore let me who has spent so much money and a higher tiered supporter tell you; that this patch is awesome and it is interesting to keep the game flavourful. It is also fair to those new comers or where RNG has unfortunately made them unlucky in getting items vs. the long time spent in-game, especially in 'self-found' gaming discipline. I have a mate who spent time to reach 100 but have no valuable uniques dropped for him while I have 80s and luckier than him to have several few valuable uniques dropped for me. That is how RNG is.

( ´ ▽ ` )ノ Moreover, the Ambush League is very much is a test venue. Standard League is where that everything has been set in stone. So why the haste to fuss and be frustrated when you have not even truly experienced it yet?

( *`ω´) Last but not the least, the hardcore fans who spent money? Well I play casual most times because I have a life career that I build, and with that it funds me in return, which I pretty much spend on most high tiered supporter packs and other ad-hoc MTX out of PoE store like the Imp Masks from Steam. I will continue funding GGG for the record, as much as it is within my controlled expense. So there is surely no need to worry if you really feel like leaving PoE for the direction they take. Cause there will always be a pool of people supporting GGG from time to time. Besides, there is always me and my mates in BLÔW guild who will continue being GGG's supporters. No bigs. Heh. Cheers ♪(*^^)o∀*
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael