Unique Chests in Content Update 1.1.3

"
loCurnus wrote:
"
tempallo wrote:
we dont give a fuck anymore on this little stupid things. fix desynch and make pvp useful so we can continue playing this game, otherwise it makes no sense, we have no objective.
if you keep like this you'll see that in 2-3 months no1 will play this game anymore.

oh the same i heard 2-3 month b4.and the game is now growing up to asia... what do you think about dis? btw who is "WE"? maybe you and your older brother who is 19 now?

i think "we" enjoy the game... and why dont you have no objective? can you please discribe this here? or better: start a new threat, i am very interested to hear your points why. how often did you do PVP matches btw? i never have seen you anywhere

i'm in arena and in 1v1 queue almost all afternoon, but these days since no1 is online i just log off after 10-15 mins of waiting.
i dont have any objective because i hate farming the same shitty maps over and over, i dont even have near perfect gear, but for me its enaugh to pvp. and i dont have any pvp objective atm, because ppl enter in the arena, die 3-4 times and then left.

and stop saying that population is growing, there are tons of graphs here and on reddit that show how the population is less than half of the half. you can see on streamings too, we were used to have 5k+ viewers in the past, now we have 500-1k when it goes well.
so i really cant understand how you can still say that population is growing.
anyway my ign is in my signature if you want duel me.
PvP Team Omniscient

IGN: aBearTrap / AnExplosiveArrow

[quote="MullaXul"]ICU + alpha, bad idea[/quote]
Last edited by tempallo on Apr 24, 2014, 1:09:10 PM
Hi

Been playing since CB, fracking finally might be able to find me a bloody kaoms,HALLELUJAH!

Now watch people find this strongbox and get 80-90% of the time kaoms rings... This unique chest idea has been a looooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggg time in coming.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
Last edited by Finkenstein on Apr 24, 2014, 1:15:05 PM
Get frozen. Spawns Merveil, Vaal, Peity, Dominus, Atziri. Detonates Corpses. GG
You kill all. Get a Koams ring.
"
StrayYoshi wrote:
I had thought about these early in the season but I have no idea how you would balance them. First the items inside; how do you decide what it can drop? Any item it can drop will instantly become almost worthless. A guaranteed unique (even a useless one) seems opposed to the basis of this game RNG item hunting.
Spawn rate is another difficult question. At what rate should it spawn and where can it spawn? Is it a better idea to have this spawn in maps only?

I like the idea in theory but I can't help but think that if people know where these spawn they will farm them nonstop. It would definitely be a big gamble to test this out on a new league. Maybe later in the season would be a better time.

I would imagine this thing needs to be guarded by an act boss or vaal corrupted area boss, the difficulty of the ambush army might actually be more important than the items inside.

all of these is the magic of some good coders.... they will do magic, and finally it will appeear, and baaahhhhmmm! will work fine...
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Finaly Chris something that seems fun +1

Now only up the drop rates , fix desync , balance bosses/exiles , shift from wallstreetsimulator to a little less of wallstreet and more loot finding/crafting

and best game right there ! so easy man :)

Anyways once again +1 for the unique chest rly like the idea
IGN : Sir_Big
Ok I'll bite this new addition, fair enough for Ambush.
Now let those in Invasion get something like this thing below -_- and we'll call it square ?

Unique Armour:
HC only, buy ONE time only per created character at Grigor Act 3 Merciless for a stack of mirrors(10)
Account bound/ non tradeable (can be stashed)
Requirements: Level 85, 200 Str, 200 Dex, 200 Int
Armour type: a all around Chest piece like sacrificial garb but with its very own design ( preferably 6-Linked already)

+ 250 Life
+ 850 - 1000 Armour
+ 500 ES
+ 850 - 1000 EV
- 25% Max player resistance OR Player resistance is capped at 75%
User does not gain experience while using this armour
Cannot be used with Chaos Innoculation
And best of all; uppon death, the armour (+ the 6l gems) is consumed, leaving the player in HC.
IGNs: [TempCI, Flamin, - Std] / [EK_Tanker - HC]
[Comstark, ShavronnesMistress - Anarchy] [MontreGulsTITANS, - Dom / CLHS_Tank - Nemesis]
[Atziri_Achiever - Ambush] / [ArcerONaRampage - Rampage]
:) :D :_)
fun stuff
>3
"
Promo1987 wrote:
Ok I'll bite this new addition, fair enough for Ambush.
Now let those in Invasion get something like this thing below -_- and we'll call it square ?

Unique Armour:
HC only, buy ONE time only per created character at Grigor Act 3 Merciless for a stack of mirrors(10)
Account bound/ non tradeable (can be stashed)
Requirements: Level 85, 200 Str, 200 Dex, 200 Int
Armour type: a all around Chest piece like sacrificial garb but with its very own design ( preferably 6-Linked already)

+ 250 Life
+ 850 - 1000 Armour
+ 500 ES
+ 850 - 1000 EV
- 25% Max player resistance OR Player resistance is capped at 75%
User does not gain experience while using this armour
Cannot be used with Chaos Innoculation
And best of all; uppon death, the armour (+ the 6l gems) is consumed, leaving the player in HC.

No one would be able to call a league with such an item "hardcore" while maintaining a straight face.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
Good one GGG!!!

Thank you!
I've got it. The unique chests cannot be chanced and only spawn after killing Atziri. The chest will have the "revives nearby dead monsters with onslaught" and will disappear if you zone out or die.

Edit: Hail Satan! King of the fishing rods ^_^
Last edited by Kakarot3 on Apr 24, 2014, 2:41:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info