I'D like to play the beta

"
ooshawn wrote:
I've already told bunch of people on facebook about this game.....So, it'd be great if I could play. Thanks -shawn
Me too, so is this "beta" like the almost complete path of exile?

Btw who chooses the people for the beta? is it like names out of a hat?
ACE Member.
Last edited by oORyanOo on Jul 29, 2011, 2:57:10 AM
Game looks great!

My brother and I look forward to its release.
Would be cool if we got into beta. But chances of that seem slim.

Maybe invites come with a friend pass as well? Like the League of Legends Beta?

That would make our day =D

"
oORyanOo wrote:
"
ooshawn wrote:
I've already told bunch of people on facebook about this game.....So, it'd be great if I could play. Thanks -shawn
Me too, so is this "beta" like the almost complete path of exile?

Btw who chooses the people for the beta? is it like names out of a hat?

Its closed beta not open. Closed is still quite a bit from complete open is almost complete if you dont understand what they mean :P
Cheaper than free... Speedtree
Just built my new machine core i5 sli 560ti would love to be part of the beta!
"We are all a little mad"
How are people selected for the beta? Is it entirely random? You don't wanna know how far i'll go to get into the beta :P
Cannot wait, this looks awesome! I have really been looking for something good since D2 got outdated, and this looks like it will be competition to D3.
I hope I get in as well.

I'm new to the game/forum, just found out about it a few days back.

I've been looking for something like this for quite a long time.

Going to be a blasty blast.
I found out about this on facebook. Wish I knew about it sooner, I could be playing in beta right now.
"At least half of the weighting will be random, I expect. We promised a lottery system, and that's what we can deliver. We may bias it slightly to reward people who have taken part in the forums, but that's not going to be the main deciding factor." -Chris

Seeing as how there are maybe 20ish active forum members, I'll bet a good chunk that most will get in. Its the official open beta, with more content than the current closed beta, so they'll need a hefty amount of players to test it out. Or at least that's what I tell myself every night to keep sane ;)
Daemonphoe, I could be wrong (I'm pretty new here) but I got the impression from what I've read and from the wording of the announcement of the IGN review that they're currently in an Alpha stage, and that Closed Beta begins in August. Open Beta, by the usual definition I see, means that anybody can play, and there's no selection process.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info