I'D like to play the beta

i hope i get in too :D
is there a way to get in for sure? like buying an item or something , I really want to play the beta
"
jairohhh wrote:
is there a way to get in for sure?

Nope.
Forum Sheriff
You guys realize this is closed beta right.. Not open beta. Open betas still probably round December. Sadly I dont think most people know the difference between open and closed beta so they will whine about stupid missing things that are quite obvious(if they get into closed). Thats why They cant just let in the horde yet. Because most people think "k betas in the name this is the finished game pretty much"

Threads like "add gender selection or I no play" just enforce game company's decisions to keep closed beta still rather private. If everyone understood how hard games are to create and how long development of things takes im sure more would get let in. However this will never happen as I bet 85% of you still haven't red the FAQ on how the game actually works.

I should copy paste this into every noob thread I see.

"Loose Item Requirements" Is yet another thread proving you haven't red into PoE enough.
Cheaper than free... Speedtree
Last edited by Rustychops on Jul 28, 2011, 9:45:51 AM
my mouth was down to my knees when I saw the graphics and the gameplay of the game, I really enjoyed Diablo II and Torchlight.I can't wait to get into the game.
I want in on this too! Excited and keeping my fingers crossed for the Beta.
"
Rustychops wrote:

"Loose Item Requirements" Is yet another thread proving you haven't red into PoE enough.

To be honest, I didn't expect that the developers can make such large changes like revising whole item requirements system when I was creating the thread. But it's quite difficult to suggest anything if you don't know what is already set in stone and what isn't. It would be helpful if someone from alpha testers/developers tell us what kind of suggested changes are viable. Personally I think that this could be implemented quite easily, it shouldn't take too much time to create, let's say, 10 new animals. But maybe I'm wrong.
Last edited by Mirda on Jul 28, 2011, 10:23:55 AM
chris please invite more people on first wave,and choose from old forum members:)
I've tested a ton as well. I'm looking forward to the beta!
me and a lot of my friends are already signed in,this game looks very promissing,it would be a honor to help beta test this one and report as much bugs as i can :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info