I'D like to play the beta

Fingers crossed xD
IGN: Rinoa_Heartly
Last edited by FiFTh_SiN on Jul 28, 2011, 2:28:24 PM
I must say, this looks like an amazing game. I probably linked IGN's preview to at least 10 people that I regularly play Co-Op with. Color me excited.
Just another huge Diablo fan trying to get into closed beta, saw the preview on IGN, before that I hadn't heared of this game, imagine that!

Truth be told, this is how I imagined Diablo 3 would of looked before I saw the style they chose for it.

Like everyone else here, I'd love to get into the closed beta, fingers crossed eh lads?

:EDIT: Just read up on the bartering system, I simply cannot WAIT to see what that's all about, no gold?

What a breath of fresh air!
Last edited by Kiory on Jul 28, 2011, 3:32:01 PM
this game looks so awesome i want in PLS!!! =)
Gonna spend big money on this game. Just let me participate. Thanks.
Wow! The grim tone of this game and his art makes the game very appealing !
I too am hoping that I am lucky enough to be invited into the beta. Just came across PoE the other day through an article on IGN, and I've constantly been reading up and watching videos to learn more about this awesome looking game. *Fingers crossed*
i looked all over the web searching a game like diablo II, and today i found it :D
Tell your friends, people :)
I want this game to get huge. GGG fully deserves every bit of support they get.
Available to mediate cross-league trades and mirror services. Send me a PM here or in-game.
IGN: SpudOfDoom | The Exiled - Path Of Exile's oldest clan
I've played D1, D2, and the Median XL mod, this looks amazing and totally up my alley :D! Really bored with those games by now, I need this closed beta to take up my August!! <3

Psst, good job on the lighting~

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info