I'D like to play the beta

I've already told bunch of people on facebook about this game.....So, it'd be great if I could play. Thanks -shawn
Thanks for helping spread the word! We start the beta in a couple of weeks, I hope you get in!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
mannnn that is what i always had in mind t diablo 3 artwork, looks great!!!!

Hope it plasy great too.
Hope that you let me play the beta

keep the god work ;D
*Prays*
Nothing is true. All is permitted.
Resist. Unlearn. Defy.
[www.theexiledclan.org]
This game looks amazing! So busting to play, I'm going to get all my friend into it also.
If anyone here DOES get into the beta... record some gameplay and post it on YOUTUBE... if allowed!
I love virtual brutality so save it for the Mobs...
"
cybrim wrote:
If anyone here DOES get into the beta... record some gameplay and post it on YOUTUBE... if allowed!

There are some guys in my clan making a co-op video at the moment I think. Chris said it's ok to do that as long as you get it approved by staff before you post it anywhere.
Available to mediate cross-league trades and mirror services. Send me a PM here or in-game.
IGN: SpudOfDoom | The Exiled - Path Of Exile's oldest clan
I´m waitting to play the beta, because I liked the graffics and I´m wanting a good game of rol for playing.
@GGG Pick me first...
Dying to get in... I have vast experience in testing high profile games, I won't let you down!
Level 98 Cyclone Shockwave Slayer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info