I'D like to play the beta

Wow! I can't say more to how cool this game looks. I love this type of RPG. Hope I could play the beta.
What can change the nature of a man?
I REALLLY want in the beta.
I would love to try the game, this type of dark medieval style has always been my favorite kind of game. Played both diablo games extensively, along with games like Champions of Norath, which struck me as being relatively close to the type of action i have seen from Path of exile previews. Can't wait to try this out!
Standard: Shiverlyss, Lythyssa, Solaris, Goldorak, Clash, Cleavage, Sunflow.
I think everyone on the forum would love to get into the beta.

its my birthday.
ACE Member.
"
Chris wrote:
Thanks for helping spread the word! We start the beta in a couple of weeks, I hope you get in!

I just saw a post about this today, This game looks EPIC. I have been craving this type of game for a long time... I hope I get in the beta.

Great Work!

Can I just Buy it now? *Nerdgasm*
Last edited by danjenks09 on Jul 31, 2011, 8:24:13 AM
Its about time someone takes a Diablo-esc darker side game to the next level. From what the images look like, it seems you guys have been hard at work. Maybe with luck I will be chosen for the beta. Who knows?
I hope the aesthetic microtransactions will be enough to keep the game going. Would hate to see this go into the "pay-2-win" category.

Would love a beta access like everyone else here! :P
The game looks great. TAKe MY money :)

beta please.
I have hope you will invite me i played a lot of rpg games.
I fall in love in this game...
It's awesome looking can't wait for it and I hope that they join me for the Beta ^^
Searched a long time for a game like this finally i found it :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info