Improving Communication: The Development Manifesto (Please Read First!)

nice
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
This aged very poorly.
You guys could've had it all, if only you'd have made an effort to listen to the playerbase supporting and keeping your game alive. I humbly regret supporting your company and this game after all these years, but most especially this past 18 months and more recently seeing how you've went out of your way to make "your vision" everything that matters instead of focusing on what makes the game special for us the players.

Being a numbers guy myself, the numbers don't give you all the information you need to make an informed decision. GGG looks at "the numbers" way too much imo

Just make the game fun, it's that simple.

The old adage of "take care of the customer and the business will take care of itself" why is this so difficult for you?
Almost overwhelmingly negative on steam now, but keep releasing more mtx new clips so they can also be zero'd into the ground.

Hard to sell mtx to a player base when it's gone.
Communication.......oh really. Acting and turning a blind eye on players request with regards to the ill intended LOOT system. Try improving honesty instead.
There is no communication btween players and devs, u just straight ignore us, we do not want loot goblins and overpowered AN. And u just force it down our throats anyway. I hope u will understand your mistake for ignoring player base with your wallets. Because i do not think that anything else except lack of money will convince you.

WIth love, fellow exile who cannot watch how u destroy my beloved game.

Last edited by Vasilij2 on Sep 17, 2022, 9:08:53 AM
Awesome :D
What an absolute SS

Improving Communication: The Development Manifesto

what a JOKE
"
Vasilij2 wrote:
There is no communication btween players and devs, u just straight ignore us, we do not want loot goblins and overpowered AN. And u just force it down our throats anyway. I hope u will understand your mistake for ignoring player base with your wallets. Because i do not think that anything else except lack of money will convince you.

WIth love, fellow exile who cannot watch how u destroy my beloved game.

NOUGH SAID.
I've been playing this gamehttps://testgudie.com/gaming/ since it closed beta and one of the best things about it is the communication with you guys. It shows you care about what we players think. And while there will be decisions that people are unhappy about, good communication will go a long way.
Last edited by emiiliaa on Oct 24, 2022, 6:39:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info