1.1.2 Patch Notes

i have a summoner and i love the fact that smoke mine and evangelists got nerfed

those felt like the default options which i really did not enjoy

those moaning about the summoner nerfs should be aware that these 2 were pretty recent additions and that summoners have always been viable to begin with. you don't need to respec your tree OR level a new main gem. it's only the supports that change which, really, isn't that big a deal.

i do agree, however, that some sort of "come to me!" mechanic would be nice for summoners. i'm just casting desecrate on the ground now to get them to move, but that just feels clunky and odd.

Arc buffs! Cleave buffs! Love!

And arctic breath may FINALLY be end game viable! :D
Bird Lover
Creator of Dyadus and Dyadian Dawn
My Small Standard Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/495464
"
Completed 1 ChallengeTheLurker wrote:
Hmmmm.

Too bad the continuing boss nerfs came too little too late to keep tons of people from already leaving.

Maybe next league, Chris.

+¹ here bro. When I got to level 60, my friend died. I helped him by making a new char and leveling with him, till he died at 56 again. Then I waited a week for him to die twice more.

That was good enough. Off screen deaths ftw.
"
Completed 4 ChallengesHowNowNZ wrote:
"
Bushido74 wrote:
Serious GGG you nerf the Evangelists? You just killed another build of mine. That's two in a row now. At 2.5k life I needed the shields just to survive. WTH...I have to take a break.

So you want them to allow you to have a sheild bubble, because you have neglected another aspect of Survivability?

Do you even play a Summoner? The bubbles are more for the Specs survivability. Getting life as a summoner is difficult without dipping into the Scion or the Duelist/Ranger tree and then you can't get manna reserve to run auras. No Summoner wants to have to recast their spects.
So... I don't see the fix to summoner snapshotting in this patch?
Smite them Chris.
nice patch 1 thing i dislike though is "Added a new Map Mod - Antagonist's: Rare Monsters each have a Nemesis mod." rly dislike this for mapping.
Level 100 Ranger @Fyndel
Level 100 Scion @FyndelNumberTwo
Level 100 Witch @FyndelNumberThree
ST Build thread/846000 & Wander Build thread/1012208 & All Masters 8 Craft service thread/1010931 Hideout thread/1048660 & Grandmaster map deathless clear http://youtu.be/4izLkyNIhew
I really don't agree with the changes to smoke mine, minions tend to get stuck or go down the wrong corridor and having them to reposition was a real pain before smoke mine. Unless there has been an improvement to minion path finding or a better way to control/direct them, the gems functionality should stay as is.
"
Completed 2 ChallengesDLKY wrote:
I really don't agree with the changes to smoke mine, minions tend to get stuck or go down the wrong corridor and having them to reposition was a real pain before smoke mine. Unless there has been an improvement to minion path finding or a better way to control/direct them, the gems functionality should stay as is.

This.
so to fix something that IS BROKEN (evangelists) you are fine with destroying something that made Dominating Blow builds manageable? how little thought had been put into this change?

my DB (50+ minions) just got destroyed due to this change. with 50 minions they are all over the place and there was only one possibility to somehow manage them. now - there is none

"
Bushido74 wrote:
"
Completed 4 ChallengesHowNowNZ wrote:
"
Bushido74 wrote:
Serious GGG you nerf the Evangelists? You just killed another build of mine. That's two in a row now. At 2.5k life I needed the shields just to survive. WTH...I have to take a break.

So you want them to allow you to have a sheild bubble, because you have neglected another aspect of Survivability?

Do you even play a Summoner? The bubbles are more for the Specs survivability. Getting life as a summoner is difficult without dipping into the Scion or the Duelist/Ranger tree and then you can't get manna reserve to run auras. No Summoner wants to have to recast their spects.

Yes have played one, in the last league prior to this monster being abused. But if its not this, it was the BMs. When loop holes in mechanics get fixed, people bitch. Your tears make me happy because you cant just handle the fact that a clutch mech you have used, has been changed. harden up and work around it.
Thank you Chris, I am really happy with the patch but some of the points I am not (even if they don't affect my directly).

"
Chris wrote:
Version 1.1.2:
Content and Features:
  • Introduced two new Invasion Bosses into the pool of Invasion Bosses.

Don't think we need more of them, so if you plan on introducing more, rather make more nemesis mods :D since now we have the map mod for that.

"
Chris wrote:

Balance:
  • Smoke Mine no longer teleports your minions with you when detonated.
  • Undying Evangelists now appear less frequently within their packs.
  • Undying Evangelists' Proximity Shields have a shorter duration, and they use it less often.
  • The "of Fracturing" map mod now gives 30% additional quantity and has been made rarer.
  • [/quote][/quote]
Evasion Lolipower
Check my Nemesis Mod Ideas - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/868383
Check out my Skill Ideas - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/870534
Last edited by KenshiD on April 7, 2014 5:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info