1.1.2 Patch Notes

"
De3p wrote:
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
Finkenstein wrote:
Hi

I would enjoy it if GGG focused on making the game more smoother and less choppy, all these new skills,MTX doesn't change the attitudes of many. Also what happened to Cheap affordable MTX? all of them average over 100pts now...Not going to pay 10 bucks+ to have something that is going to clip with my gear.

Cheers

Yes, because the same people work on all those things, therefore working on one takes away from the others.

Bloody idiots.

So what are the guys that are supposed to be working on making the game less choppy doing? :)

Nerfing build after build and pissing off one group of players after another of course.
"
I have always been more inclined to prefer BUFFing poor skills than nerfing good ones.

While I think the summoners are over-reacting and their builds remain perfectly viable, I do understand.

Now, Where was the Viper Strike buff??? or the Ice Nova buff???, or the Glacial Hammer buff, Or the Sweep Buff?? and more. I'm glad arc and Poison arrow got a buff, but in the case of poison arrow, it is odd that GGG buffed it, and then the Melee version of it (Viper strike) didn't get touched.

Is that why literally all the top summoners are or will be respecing? I think ggg overreacted with the smoke mine break.
If you don't have anything nice to say, zip your lip!!!
died as summ today, without smoke mine they are stupid
no way to play this game right now

developers don't increase content and mechanics quality..
I am actually fine with how they broke my character. Has given me time to enjoy the real world. No word from ggg on fixing this so...good bye and thank you.
If you don't have anything nice to say, zip your lip!!!
Broke my summoner, Not impressed.

Nerf Evangelist's, Good
Nerf BM's, Good
Nerf COD, Good

Nerf the only way a summoner can control his/her minion's to either A) stay alive B) Keep the summoner alive ? Really..

Not to mention all the crap that goes with them getting stuck on every possible piece of everything when doing indoor map's of any kind.

You nerf evangelist's and smoke mine because less than 1% of the population are trying to use it to solo atziri, Instead of adding a cool down or something of the sort, You completely break any summoner who want's to be even semi relevent..Literally adding a 3-5 second cool down onto the skill would have been the only thing needed, make's me sad.

Im not even going to get into the fact that snap shotting with tabula rasa and than switching your chest is still possible but having a utility skill like smoke mine isnt.

Spectre pool is small enough that we are basically forced to go to waypoint's to summon specific mob's in order to be effective, Now we have no way of keeping them alive, Dont expect me to be grinding maps anymore, Maybe next patch or next league.
Last edited by RlVAL on Apr 7, 2014, 7:46:44 PM
So essentially Poison Arrow was first nerfed to hell. Then it got a buff. Now it got another buff. I log on to compare, and it's now more powerful than it originally was.

Great balancing, GGG! Now please apply this same design philosophy to leech, and fix what you broke.

Other than that, I'm glad to see skills getting buffed in terms of damage. Please don't forget that people want to build upwards and be able to kill more, not barely manage to get by. Keep this up and don't nerf unless it's a last resort (Smoke Mine is not excusable, as has been pointed out by dozens already).
After reading these post. I don't think to many people are happy with the new patch.
Any thoughts on this GGG?
Haha look at all the snapshotting pure MF finder summoners rage.

Keep up the good work GGG, love the patch :)
"
Maxwells wrote:
Haha look at all the snapshotting pure MF finder summoners rage.

Keep up the good work GGG, love the patch :)

one more here

eva was broken, this need to fix, so all fine
but summoners now, without smoke mine and snapshot not playable at INV league
"
Removing minions teleporting with the summoner if smoke mine is used? This needs to change back again.

Minions are not smart enough to know when to run around tight corners, and sometimes they don't even fit through tight gaps. Sometimes zombies can get past, but some spectres can't.

You simply NEED a way to make minion follow, or a way to pull the out of danger when they are not smart enough to do so themselves.

Zombies leaving poison on the ground etc. your minions love to stand in that shit, and you need to resummon shortly after.

I play a summoner, and I can't do the Tunnels map, because of all the narrow ways your minions get stuck. With smoke mine I could run around the corners and make minions follow me without too much problems.

You can't do every map mod on your summoner? Man that's gotta be a broken thing / sarcasm end.

Every spec has it's ups and downs. A blood magic user won't complain that he can't do non regen maps. So why do you complain that your army can't fit into a shoebox? I'm glad to hear that summoners now actually have to think after they've gathered their army.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info