Content Update 1.1.1 has been Deployed!

I dont really care about how long before deployment you announce a patch.

Im happy with whatever comes out of the GGG headquarters and i hope for the meetup to be as happy as it can be. :)
Since GGG/Chris Wilson is the KING of "TROLL" maybe you could be like - hey were deploying patch in 1 week, but then dont wait a week and apply it early at a random time.

Surprises for days!!!
farmed about 20-25 corrupted zones ins city of sarn today, still just Dusk and Dawn drops,
cant see how the drop chance of the other too are better...

edit: ok are more then 20-25 got 11 Dusk 6 Dawn today, + alot of vaal gems, still no noon
or midnight

running low zones with a lvl 87 char, get no exp, get no fragments to farm new content.
hours of wasted time today really....

im going to stop farming this bullshit any longer and just continue farming maps, no reason
to go for corrupted zones ...
IGN: Crix_st
LL Blade Vortex
Last edited by Shada on Mar 14, 2014, 9:17:39 AM
Maybe warn us when lightning ball is coming.

Also a public statement on why it wasn't named rolling thunder.
"If they actually showed gameplay with it zoomed out and then zoomed it in for the real one I think there would be actual riots in the street. I think that people would burn the building down."
GGG is awesome as always!

keep rocking guys!
I like the early announcements when you are teasing new skills or microtransactions. Or when major changes come to the passive tree, i.e. the summoner rework. I personally get excited for new things, however I love the surprise factor of getting a patch out of nowhere, it's like Christmas in March! I like it both ways and I'll be happy with whatever you guys decide to do. Keep up the good work!
i like the update info ahead of time just cause its exciting to read about upcoming stuff but it's awesome that you guys added so quickly too
i <3 minesweeper
I hope part of the balance change was nerfing Bladeback Guardian. Dear god he was OP.

EDIT: I prefer getting patches launched in a timely manner. If you're done with a patch, I don't want you to give us a week notice - I want you to give us a 10-minute notice and get it launched. But, if you're in the middle of a patch and have a timeframe a week out, then sure, give us a head's up.
Last edited by ClayMeow on Mar 14, 2014, 11:28:49 AM
"
I prefer getting patches launched in a timely manner. If you're done with a patch, I don't want you to give us a week notice - I want you to give us a 10-minute notice and get it launched. But, if you're in the middle of a patch and have a time-frame a week out, then sure, give us a head's up.

Totally agree. If you've got a time-frame capable of giving us a heads up, please do. If you surprise yourself and finish early, I say give us the 10 minute warning that it's coming early. This update, as big as it was, was downloaded and ready in hardly anytime at all. As long as that's the case, I'm pretty ok with it.
Announcing a patch beforehand may put pressure on you to deliver on time and may sometime cause you to rush content/concept that has not been properly tested.

That said, i still prefer knowing a week or so before. But if it's delayed by a couple of days, i'm fine with it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info