1.1.1 Patch Notes

flameblast was always pretty good and didn't need a buff

"
BoswerLK wrote:

and flameblast seems to have been accidentally buffed massively...or at the very least, I didn't see it in patch notes. I'm being stubborn and running summoner for hard mfer in the new leagues, and even with 0 damage nodes of any kind...flameblast one shotted weaver on both normal and cruel......which is complete bullshit. I raced with witch last season, pretty much get all damage and fire nodes, and never one shotted weaver with it

if you don't think it's viable with a friggin 50% buff, look at this shit from pre 1.1 flameblast

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2cJAok7SDA
Last edited by BoswerLK on Mar 13, 2014, 10:25:54 PM
"
Atmoz wrote:
"
DestroTheGod wrote:
As a flameblast main user, if my dps drops by too much, wellllll I'm just done with 4-month leagues lol.

Even main flameblast users should agree that the damage was simply too high.

1 shotting 6 player hp mobs is not balanced.

It looks like 1.10 Flameblast took a 30% Nerf.

Players weren't one-shotting 6 player mobs, they were 3-5 or 10 shotting them. Holding Flameblast for maximum charges is akin to attacking numerous times with a regular skill.

In many group games, other players would kill most of the mobs before I could even get a 4-5 charge flameblast up and triggered.

Was this nerf needed? Quite possibly. I just got my lvl 60 char with junky gear to Act 3 merciless, so I can't say yet, and I can't disagree with the Nerf.

I do disagree with the "one-shot" idea.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
It seems like the frame rate is really fucked up on Windows XP as opposed to the previous release.
Also, can we fix the rare Ambush Strongboxes?

I did a rare one the other day and received nothing but a white ring.
Wow, didn't expect the new patch that fast. I like the fast reaction to rebalance the bosses and their reward.
I love the Vaal Summon Skeletons gem.
Gj GGG. :)
IGN: Scordalia_
Last edited by Caliginosus on Mar 13, 2014, 10:49:40 PM
now i just want Vaal Flameblast... basicly the same thing as before the nerf that got out, but it makes 3 circles at once. 124 souls to charge
IGN: CyganuHipsterDischarge
Awesome guys, thank you & keep up the great work
"
DalaiLama wrote:
"
Atmoz wrote:
"
DestroTheGod wrote:
As a flameblast main user, if my dps drops by too much, wellllll I'm just done with 4-month leagues lol.

Even main flameblast users should agree that the damage was simply too high.

1 shotting 6 player hp mobs is not balanced.

It looks like 1.10 Flameblast took a 30% Nerf.

Players weren't one-shotting 6 player mobs, they were 3-5 or 10 shotting them. Holding Flameblast for maximum charges is akin to attacking numerous times with a regular skill.

In many group games, other players would kill most of the mobs before I could even get a 4-5 charge flameblast up and triggered.

Was this nerf needed? Quite possibly. I just got my lvl 60 char with junky gear to Act 3 merciless, so I can't say yet, and I can't disagree with the Nerf.

I do disagree with the "one-shot" idea.

That's why the skill take FOREVER to full load.

I'm dropping the game right now. Instead of making bug corrections on game, like desync's and crashs, the PoE staff stay looking a way to fuck up with the players.

Like wasn't enought I take DC every 5 minutes and be unable to play maps, now they nerf my main skill.

Chris, you can get your momma chair and put it into your big fucked up ass.
Its one thing to nerf something in the beginning of the patch

BUT REALLY AFTER I MAKE A CHAR? NOW YOUR GONNA DO THIS?

ARE YOU THAT INCOMPETENT AT TESTING

/FAIL GGG
IGN: GenieOfTheLamp
Last edited by GenieOfTheLamp on Mar 13, 2014, 10:59:36 PM
I must say, I'm quite tired of my characters changing without me doing anything.

I tried to get back into this game for new leagues after stopping but when I logged in, they had all 0 points. I put most of the points at same place, but all my characters basically lost like 1k HP for no reason, and some DPS. No kidding, my ES character which I didn't touch at all went from 10600 ES to 8000 ES after the first 4month leagues, then went back at 9k and then 10k recently. I didn't do anything on this character except re-assigning points to it when they get reset.

Then I make a new character in the new league because I wanted to try new skill flameblast. Again, my character changes without me doing anything. My characters are constantly changing in-between patches, going from strong to weak, to overpowered to tanky, to squishy to whatever, to skills that no longer work the same way, and I hate it.

Seriously, this isn't a beta anymore guys, stop changing things so suddenly and so quickly every time...
IGN: TimeForSpectralThrow / iLikeShockNova

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info