1.1.1 Patch Notes

"
Its one thing to nerf something in the beginning of the patch

BUT REALLY AFTER I MAKE A CHAR? NOW YOUR GONNA DO THIS?

ARE YOU THAT INCOMPETENT AT TESTING

/FAIL GGG

Totally agree with you, 30% nerf on a skill isn't a little thing. This fucked up with my whole build.

They should AT LEAST give us a tree reset.

"
Daxtreme wrote:
I must say, I'm quite tired of my characters changing without me doing anything.

I tried to get back into this game for new leagues after stopping but when I logged in, they had all 0 points. I put most of the points at same place, but all my characters basically lost like 1k HP for no reason, and some DPS. No kidding, my ES character which I didn't touch at all went from 10600 ES to 8000 ES after the first 4month leagues, then went back at 9k and then 10k recently. I didn't do anything on this character except re-assigning points to it when they get reset.

Then I make a new character in the new league because I wanted to try new skill flameblast. Again, my character changes without me doing anything. My characters are constantly changing in-between patches, going from strong to weak, to overpowered to tanky, to squishy to whatever, to skills that no longer work the same way, and I hate it.

Seriously, this isn't a beta anymore guys, stop changing things so suddenly and so quickly every time...

And worst, they've changed BIG changes inside a league, like. FUCK YOU WITH THIS BUILD IN SPECIFIC.
Last edited by xdzinrsd on Mar 13, 2014, 11:14:18 PM
holy damn, the speed of GGG Dev Team is IMPRESSIVE (read in Quake voice)
Failed to join instance and kicked non stop since patch, if i do finally get out of town, i'm kicked on my way back. My game is broke...............
wow ! that's fast
Please RNG give me a fishing rod !
Just died like 4 times on a map, when before patch I could have cleared

I'm done with this game

Bye
IGN: GenieOfTheLamp
so uhm, does that
"
If you use a skill that causes a projectile spiral (like Vaal Fireball) from inside an enemy, then only the first projectile can collide with the enemy now.
... affect the porcupine invasion boss of doom? like can we stack on top of him to avoid the partywipe attack?
"
Its one thing to nerf something in the beginning of the patch

BUT REALLY AFTER I MAKE A CHAR? NOW YOUR GONNA DO THIS?

ARE YOU THAT INCOMPETENT AT TESTING

/FAIL GGG

Another player who hasn't actually gone back into the game to use the skill yet.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
"
xdzinrsd wrote:

Totally agree with you, 30% nerf on a skill isn't a little thing. This fucked up with my whole build.

They should AT LEAST give us a tree reset.

Are you actually serious?
I may qq but I would be one bored nerd if you guys weren't as hard working and dedicated as you are to this game. Thanks GGG!
GGG, WHY MUST YOU TEMPT ME INTO GRINDING!? D:<

Seriously though, I love the concept of the vaal summon skeletons. I must get my hands on it!
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info