1.1.1 Patch Notes

Did you guys complaining about flameblast seriously think that a skill you could oneshot several bosses with at full charge is balanced? Just be happy you got to use an op as shit build to farm up some currency early in league. I'm just glad this was fixed before season 7...

Edit... Besides, its still really good if you have gear/ invested points. (The way it should be)
Last edited by Shananiganz on Mar 13, 2014, 11:49:49 PM
Thanks GGG, I appreciate it!!
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
GGG For best dev team 2014 please.
Well, it's official. Corrupted all my gear and gave away everything.

Thanks a ton for the great game GGG and it was a lot of fun and exciting content. I really enjoyed myself playing Ambush. I look forward to the next 4-month league.

Until then, will be trolling the forums ^^.
"
Atmoz wrote:
"
xdzinrsd wrote:

Totally agree with you, 30% nerf on a skill isn't a little thing. This fucked up with my whole build.

They should AT LEAST give us a tree reset.

Are you actually serious?

I think you dont play with your main skill beign flameblast.

But, just try to think. You build your WHOLE CHARACTER on a fucking 4 month league for a SINGLE SKILL, and they come and nerf 48% (not 30%) of it.

If you say it's fair, ok, then you're an asshole. WE LOST THE WHOLE FUCKING SEASON.

They can't come and UNBALLANCE the season, that's the point.
"
Substantially rebalanced Invasion bosses, including changing their abilities. Many of the more extreme ones are now easier and some of the weaker ones are harder. We've changed the behaviour of bosses that used to be able to kill you before you saw them. Some Corrupted Secret Area bosses were updated in this process also.

Good guy GGG as usual!
vaal or no balls
"
xdzinrsd wrote:

I do, and I'm having absolutely no problems with the nerf. None.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
"
xdzinrsd wrote:
"
Atmoz wrote:
"
xdzinrsd wrote:

Totally agree with you, 30% nerf on a skill isn't a little thing. This fucked up with my whole build.

They should AT LEAST give us a tree reset.

Are you actually serious?

But, just try to think. You build your WHOLE CHARACTER on a fucking 4 month league for a SINGLE SKILL, and they come and nerf 48% (not 30%) of it.

If you say it's fair, ok, then you're an asshole. WE LOST THE WHOLE FUCKING SEASON.

They can't come and UNBALLANCE the season, that's the point.

First of all league..... Second of all... Don't rage at us because you put all your eggs in one basket. Those that realized how blatantly op fb or SB were leveled one simply to rush farming some currency.
Last edited by Shananiganz on Mar 14, 2014, 1:15:19 AM
I hate nerfs on principle, and I nearly yacked when I saw my new fave skill flameblast had been taken down .... but I have to echo the previous poster. It's no longer facepalm-time, but it's still pretty good. It oneshots yellows at lvl67 with relatively few passives and a character wearing mf.

I'm not thrilled, and I can't comment on the leagues, but it's ok imho. I thought that if you had the ballz to stand there taking it whilst you were charging-up face-to-face with a nutter you deserved some reward, like a really really really big boom rather than just a really really* big boom.

anyhoo ... my 2c

* see what I did there ... 30% off (which is what it is in game for me, not 48%)

btw: I thought casters were getting a long awaited buff ... darn
Last edited by The_Baron_of_Beef on Mar 14, 2014, 1:26:38 AM
At the end of it, if you built your character around a skill that was unintentionally buffed with no mention of it in the patch notes, you should've expected a nerf to the overbuff to come into play at some point.

At which juncture, it's kind of your fault for not reading the patch notes and seeing that there was no mention of a buff at all.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info