1.1.1 Patch Notes

Hm 750 MB download for this? Hm.

I have some suggetions for the next patch:

Balancing:
1: Elemental Hit:
- Aligned mana cost to Heavy Strike
- Increased Damage by 20% in lower areas, 10% in higher areas
2: Marauder Area Tuning
- Updated the three 10% melee physical damage nodes in starting area with additional 6% life
- Updated each 6% life / 6% armor to 8% life / 8% armor
- Updated Heart of the warrior from 30 maxlife / 10 Str to 40 maxlife / 20 Str
- Updated One-Hand/Two-Hand melee physical damage from 10 to 13%
( if it is restricted should be worth being restricted)

Leech:
- Reintroduced pre patch functionality
- Limited queue depth per leech type to 5

Last edited by Tlaloc4 on Mar 16, 2014, 10:12:22 AM
this game's got so much potential, gameplay is awesome...

but the recent changes (i.e. and seems to be the norm here) are too much for a casual player like me and there's no need to detail the reasons, just read the recent threads about them.

i understand to each his own but for me, this game aint fun anymore. one good thing though is i learned my lesson and didnt spend insane amounts of money right away like i did for the other games i played.

anyways, good luck to GGG and your supporters/players.

signing-off and trekking out the path of exodus.

edit: and i just got a legacy BoR + some exalts traded from a legacy aegis. now im thinking of just gifting the BoR back to the person i got it from but dont remember who he is. i know, 1st world problems, oh well.

Last edited by patataz on Mar 17, 2014, 2:58:50 PM
bowing out
kids https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbFE90QKJIw
vs
adults https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzysxHGZCAU
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 business a-blazing but no more t-shirts
Last edited by FullCust on Oct 7, 2014, 11:35:19 PM
Cool patch, i really loved the extension too. but i had to stop playing...
too many disconnection :( I changed my router, my wifi card, tried to cable link directly to the wall, and still, connection sucks, welcome to China....
Forever Noob
normally the fix of not getting shot by offscreen monsters should include the change to nullify a player's damage to offscreen monsters as well.

Nice 20%+:

For characters level up, look for corrupted area can be boring and you lose time for exp. try to put too corrupted areas in the maps 66 +.
"
THEHORNEDRAT wrote:
Dark Souls is the Path Of Exile of action games.

I threw up in my mouth thanks to that comment.

Spoiler
Dark Souls isn't difficult, it's unforgiving. Path of Exile isn't about skill or capabilities, it's about having gear and not being completely braindead and if you have enough gear it's incredibly forgiving, which is not even remotely the same as it is in Dark Souls. They are technically both action RPGs, while Dark Souls is also Hack'n'Slash / jRPG
Last edited by talichan on Mar 19, 2014, 8:26:42 PM
reeped my lvl 76 Searing Bonds witch with 2k es 4k hp in 1 frame due to desync on judgement apparatus (the cunt that shoots balls of lightning).

Was overcapped, on his curse was still 77%

'Banalced bosses so they cannot offscreen 1shot you anymore'

not true

i quit, so did my friends and guildmates, we are looking forward to new 4 months league in invasion.

---

running around full hp then suddenly seeing your hero dead on the ground - not fun. Not fun -> people leave

fix it please, reduce their dmg output or something, you can make ivasion smarter a bit...
"
FullCust wrote:
this patch note is the biggest bait ever - it made me came back to poe but its ridiculous how imbalanced the invasion bosses are still - i don't think its even reasonable to have some of those bosses tuned at the level they're at now - i hope chris will consider this

My assumptionsto this is that corrupted areas should encourage teamplay. Some are really ridiculous strong.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info