1.1.1 Patch Notes

"Improved zombie dismemberment."

Wow, that's the best patch note ever! :)

Sad for the Vaal Fireball, was going to use it as a trap/mine... still gonna try. Would be more viable as a Mine than trap now (i'm using Vaal Coldsnap quite effectively).
"
DestroTheGod wrote:
"
Atmoz wrote:
"
DestroTheGod wrote:
As a flameblast main user, if my dps drops by too much, wellllll I'm just done with 4-month leagues lol.

Even main flameblast users should agree that the damage was simply too high.

1 shotting 6 player hp mobs is not balanced.

Has never happened for me, even with this gear... in ambush, spec'd for lots of damage nodes:

It's strong. But goddamn only cause I have a fucking 6l Searing Touch. Can't wait to see the damage.

Anyone claiming to 1shot those mobs simply doesn't know what they're talking about.
It's not 1shotting, it's 11shotting, as the chargeup which means increased risk and timing, is required.
Lady Luck Loves a Trust Fall
Maybe you should complain about how ignite does 20% of the direct damage dealt per second it's in effect. That means if you do 2000 damage, the enemy will burn for 400 damage per second of the ignite effect. If you had known how the game works in the first place, your feedback would have been different.
Well there goes the only ranged nuke spell that fire had. Why would you nerf a spell so terribly at all levels? I could understand lower levels...but this is just overkill.
"
Anyone claiming to 1shot those mobs simply doesn't know what they're talking about.
It's not 1shotting, it's 11shotting, as the chargeup which means increased risk and timing, is required.

No. 1 charge + ignite damage + flammability = 1 shotting.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
"
Chris wrote:

[li]Fixed a bug that could cause monsters spawned by the Strongbox stream-of-monsters mod to behave strangely.[/li]

aww, why you fixed that?

It was funny looking at the monsters lol. Oh well, its fun while it lasts.
Cendol memang sedap.
Second patch in a row where I've ripped a level 50+ character in Invasion mere minutes after a balance patch.

Such things are really bullshit mid-league, and should be tested between leagues, or on softcore leagues before implemented in hardcore leagues.

That two week period between leagues, that's when you test balance changes.
Last edited by Nauzhror on Mar 13, 2014, 10:26:33 PM
"Fixed desync issues"

A man can dream..
This is Major Tom to ground control.
- deleted -
Last edited by DestroTheGod on Mar 13, 2014, 10:25:31 PM
No Ball Lightning?

MAJOR SADFACE!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info