1.1.1 Patch Notes

IF ANYTHING searing bond should have been nerfed
IGN: GenieOfTheLamp
"
Atmoz wrote:
"
DestroTheGod wrote:
As a flameblast main user, if my dps drops by too much, wellllll I'm just done with 4-month leagues lol.

Even main flameblast users should agree that the damage was simply too high.

1 shotting 6 player hp mobs is not balanced.

How about you provide a video providing proof of this happening. I know for a fact that you cannot.
"
Baxta wrote:
If all you pathetic Flameblast crybabies leave, can I have your stuff?

I would prefer to sell all my gear to a vender before giving it to someone like you.
"

I'd have laughed if it was nerfed the day after the cosmetic effect went on sale.

Hey GGG, since you're reading this, can we get a microtransaction to make flame totems blue like the Incinerate one???

I also think you should begin introducing vendor recipe notes with some type of hint. It would make the community as a whole get more involved to figure them out, imo.
Last edited by Lord_Kamster on Mar 13, 2014, 10:13:47 PM
"

If they had nerfed searing bond by 50 percent, it would not be viable at all.
"
Serleth wrote:
"
WOW and I just lost like 500 flameblast damage

... stupid

For a gem you never would've used in the first place. It pretty much doubled up from before SotV, and it's still roughly 70% more powerful than it was before SotV.

the only reason I even used the damn skill was because I got lucky and got a 6-link Searing Touch. I had no idea it was 'op'. I didn't know it was 'broken'. Yes the damage was high but shouldn't it be after you get a fucking 6l? I mean, goddamn.

Honestly. I spec'd out of all my lightning shit. I was running arc support build fine and was going to do weapon swap searing touch flameblast on a 5l for solo farming low maps.

Aztiri is already perma-immune to ignite, killing her was going to be stupid hard. And now, I just lost like 33% of my dps. I can barely even compete for the damn mtx competition now.

So stupid. I worked so hard for everything only to lose so much in an instant. Still going to try but goddamn this is ridiculous. Let's hope my teams strategy works enough that can we still kill her now that the main dps just had his dps butt raped.

Last edited by DestroTheGod on Mar 13, 2014, 10:14:31 PM
"
Superman wrote:
"
Atmoz wrote:
"
DestroTheGod wrote:
As a flameblast main user, if my dps drops by too much, wellllll I'm just done with 4-month leagues lol.

How about you provide a video providing proof of this happening. I know for a fact that you cannot.

Not sure how you can know that for a fact but okay.

I got it from here, guess I was misreading.

"
Hilbert wrote:

"
Fixed a problem where Flameblast was accidentally buffed heavily in 1.1.0. Based on feedback on the insane version, we then buffed the pre-1.1.0 version by 48% on purpose in this patch.

Couldn't you just Reduced Flameblast damage.

I cosidered Flameblast as hilarious because level 15 Flameblast could clear through 6 player maps.

"
Superman wrote:
"
Atmoz wrote:
"
DestroTheGod wrote:

Blue mobs, maybe not, but white mobs, yeah, it happens. Maybe not on the direct hit, but on the ignite, it happens.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
"
DestroTheGod wrote:
"
Serleth wrote:
"
WOW and I just lost like 500 flameblast damage

... stupid

For a gem you never would've used in the first place. It pretty much doubled up from before SotV, and it's still roughly 70% more powerful than it was before SotV.

the only reason I even used the damn skill was because I got lucky and got a 6-link Searing Touch. I had no idea it was 'op'. I didn't know it was 'broken'. Yes the damage was high but shouldn't it be after you get a fucking 6l? I mean, goddamn.

Honestly. I spec'd out of all my lightning shit. I was running arc support build fine and was going to do weapon swap searing touch flameblast on a 5l for solo farming low maps.

Aztiri is already perma-immune to ignite, killing her was going to be stupid hard. And now, I just lost like 33% of my dps. I can barely even compete for the damn mtx competition now.

So stupid. I worked so hard for everything only to lose so much in an instant. Still going to try but goddamn this is ridiculous. Let's hope my teams strategy works enough that can we still kill her now that the main dps just had his dps butt raped.

Just keep or sell your searing touch to the vender if you quit. [removed by Support] There's no reason to give some random nub who contributed to this nerf a damn thing.
Last edited by Michael_GGG on Mar 13, 2014, 10:17:14 PM
I don't really understand why searing bond was nerfed by like 10% and flameblast by 40%. There are more reasons to only level using searing bond now than in 1.1.0, doesn't seem to be going in the right direction for me. Maybe flameblast needed a nerf at end game levels, but for levelling really ? I don't think so, and certainly not a 40% nerf.
Last edited by Dawmz on Mar 13, 2014, 10:17:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info