SOTV Failed?

"
Lightshard wrote:
"
sam_handler wrote:
Please use your brain when there is time!

Spoiler

You got that right...
PLEASE GGG I WANT MY GUILD WAR!
"
sam_handler wrote:
"
Runeword wrote:
"
Lightshard wrote:
This Topic failed, nothing more

OK first of all i did not say that SOTV FAILED. Thats why i put a question mark in the end of my title right. and on the first page i said what do you guys think? It means i was asking about your opinion if it failed or not. Please use your brain when there is time!

THANK YOU!!

If you are legitimately asking for an opinion on the state of the game, you failed in objectively posing the question. "How do you feel about SotV" is a far more neutral tone than using FAILED in the topic.

Insinuating that you weren't trying to set the initial tone by using that language is insulting the intelligence of even the most ardent GD poster.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
"
Mivo wrote:

You are in full troll mode today, it seems. You keep antagonizing people all over the forum lately, but of course, for you it is safe to do that. (But what you really do is make fairly moderate people like me take a stance against the game. If that is your aim, to cause more strife and an anti-GGG atmosphere, you are doing a great job at it.)

The Steam numbers are indicative of the TREND. Or are you really going to make the claim that the number of non-Steam players increases while the Steam numbers dropped like a rock?

Why did GGG remove the /online command?

Have you even looked at Steam's numbers?
The expansion DOUBLED the amount of players on this game at peak hours.
We will see how the numbers look after a month or so, but the mini ex-pac definitely renewed interest in the game.
"
Antnee wrote:
Insinuating that you weren't trying to set the initial tone by using that language is insulting the intelligence of even the most ardent GD poster.

"
sam_handler wrote:
You got that right...

You got that right...?
"
royvisser1990 wrote:
Havent played invasion yet but i really like the strongboxes and corrupted zones in ambush.

Only thing i dislike is the vaal orbs. I think we are all at the point now to just stack them in the stash and leave them there forever cause its not worth the risk to use it on any decent item.
Not really a big fan of the vaal gems either but they can be usefull in some situations.

just use the Vaal orbs on low level/value stuff,you can get some interesting combinations from reading other peoples stories.Don't get fixed into thinking they're only for high level stuff.

Only reason I'd stack up is to use a load at once.Personally I don't think I'll be using them as currency they too much potential fun with them.

Last edited by Kavlor on Mar 11, 2014, 11:12:23 AM
"
Antnee wrote:
If you are legitimately asking for an opinion on the state of the game, you failed in objectively posing the question. "How do you feel about SotV" is a far more neutral tone than using FAILED in the topic.

TY!! and GL!! Maybe i just got carried away from my title. Because i keep reading threads here and there that SOTV has failed. That's why i titled it "SOTV Failed?" instead of "How do you feel about SotV" to get fast reply's of what players think.
But anyway no offense to anyone who finds the title insulting.
PLEASE GGG I WANT MY GUILD WAR!
Last edited by sam_handler on Mar 11, 2014, 11:35:36 AM
Ambush is real fun, I have the feeling PoE get´s more and more "complete", with the new features, and additional features from the old leagues. It´s a nice and real entertaining mixture.
Große deutsche Community mit TS, Forum und Infos gesucht? -> http://www.exiled.eu/
I freaking love this xpac, besides the great new content, they invented a softcore item sink, and the vaal orb adds so much to the itemization, people who didnt like this is probably better playing d3.
IGN: Ziggro
"
ziggro wrote:
I freaking love this xpac, besides the great new content, they invented a softcore item sink, and the vaal orb adds so much to the itemization, people who didnt like this is probably better playing d3.

Yeah! The sinks and vaal and all! Much content! And all da nubs run to d3 yo!
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
The new leagues themselves are fine, and have awesome mechanics.

Everything expansion-related, however, is pretty lousy. Useless gems, more RNG in the form of Vaal orbs (when everyone is asking for *less* RNG), more RNG in the form of instanced areas, forcing high-level players to farm low-level zones, and worst of all, gating the new dungeon behind not just the RNG of corrupted zones, but the RNG of getting all four map shards, one of those apparently having a nearly inexistent drop rate.

I understand the need to stretch things out to keep people playing, but for the love of god, please stop resorting to RNG as a crutch.

And then there's the nerfs. I personally can't stomach them anymore, it's the second time one of my builds is severely affected. Lots of people now have broken builds either due to the scion lifewheel changes or the butchering of life and mana leech.
Last edited by Lord_Kamster on Mar 11, 2014, 12:13:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info