SOTV Failed?

"
sam_handler wrote:
What do you guys think?

I don't feel that the Sacrifice of the Vaal content patch has failed.
What's your opinion Sam?
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
"
Wait, you can play this game without Steam?!

I wonder how many people know that. Five, ten maybe?

Games...without... Steam.

I don't understand.

You are in full troll mode today, it seems. You keep antagonizing people all over the forum lately, but of course, for you it is safe to do that. (But what you really do is make fairly moderate people like me take a stance against the game. If that is your aim, to cause more strife and an anti-GGG atmosphere, you are doing a great job at it.)

The Steam numbers are indicative of the TREND. Or are you really going to make the claim that the number of non-Steam players increases while the Steam numbers dropped like a rock?

Why did GGG remove the /online command?
Last edited by Mivo on Mar 11, 2014, 10:03:56 AM
it did not fail, its just got worse .... :(
"Path of nurfs" - LVL 100 + LVL 100 + LVL 100 ENDGAME REAVER
"1.3.0 Path of nurfs 3. expansion"
Shops: 1031762,774343,883462,371756,1091096,1099789,1260674
Reaver Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/velo1337/videos
"
Kiri2k wrote:
"
Yep, 15000th on Ambush is level 56.

Clearly a failure.

I'm sorry, is this easily accessible evidence fucking with your fear mongering?

Sorry but what means that? It means nothing lol, people just try it, level a char and then can say if its a fail or not. You have to look at the people that will keep playing.

My opinion about this patch: nice features but not tuned very well.

+ Invasion and ambush: best leagues ever till now.

- Few bosses overtuned, both invasion and corrupted zone - high risk for crap loot

- Corrupted area not spawning in maps

- IQ removal

- Vaal gems, "meh", shorter cd please

+- Vaal orb, rng here we come, depends if you are with it or not

- Aztiri gate: hard boss "ok" ( can be discuss but whatever ) but why the fragments don't have the same % chance to drop? One being super rare, fail

- Endgame mf/maps always same crap

It could have been easily a 8+ patch but they ruined it with some decisions i don't agree.

I agree with almost all.

I wait that they can fix some things. Drop more midnight frag, spawn corrupted areas in maps and make new maps with some new bosses.
You should use Vaal Orbs as normal orbs while cooldow too.
IGN: Fenix_de_fogo_e_gelo, Periguetescion, Ravvengar or Powerangger
My shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/379503
"
Lightshard wrote:
This Topic failed, nothing more

Spoiler
I'm having the time of my life even as a casual PoE player. When I first played the game had a lot of stuff to it (Passive Forest, Gems, Links and all that) and I never would have imagined the possibility of shrines, more deadly mods on rares, corrupted areas, strongboxes and an epic boss fight that isn't mandatory.

I am so excited and still hyped.
Last edited by SenpaiTypeBeat on Mar 11, 2014, 10:17:39 AM
I love it, just wish melee was a bit more.... viable.

Agree that some tweaking to one shot mechanics is needed, and perhaps damage overall to allow melee builds to become relevant again. I have faith that GGG will come up with a decent solution.
No way, SOTV has some of the best new content they made in a long time.

But they need to tune these corrupt area bosses properly in higher difficulties. And the melee vaal gems need to perform better.
Last edited by Thalandor on Mar 11, 2014, 10:25:12 AM
"
Runeword wrote:
"
Lightshard wrote:
This Topic failed, nothing more

OK first of all i did not say that SOTV FAILED. Thats why i put a question mark in the end of my title right. and on the first page i said what do you guys think? It means i was asking about your opinion if it failed or not. Please use your brain when there is time!

THANK YOU!!
PLEASE GGG I WANT MY GUILD WAR!
"
sam_handler wrote:
Please use your brain when there is time!

Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info