diablo II < path of exile?

I like them both no contest imo.
This game looks like it will be pretty different from Diablo as far as a few core mechanics go. People who like that will probably say it's "better" than Diablo... but that's just an opinion.

Can't really say one way or the other as I've not gotten my hands on this game yet. I'd like to though.

I haven't played TOO many of these types of RPGs that I didn't like. Diablo 2, Sacred 2, Titan Quest, Torchlight, and Dungeon Siege (1 and 2) are among my favorites. PoE looks like it COULD be one of them as well. All that matters is that it is fun :)
i honestly think they are going to fail with diablo 3 due to the fact its going to become a goldmine for chinese farmers who will just clog the servers up and destroy an economy :(
From some of the videos I've seen of diablo III It doesn't come off as scary enough or evil. That's just my option i know i will get it anyway.
Yeah I dunno, Diablo II soaked in a lot of time for me through the years. I have good expectations for Exile.
Now? Probably. But you have to remember, diablo 2 was a revolutionary and stunning game for its time, and while PoE will have much better graphics and maybe a better gameplay experience than D2, but it certainly isn't the revolution that D2 was. But to answer your question, you should probably play both so you can decide yourself!
Diablo II is a great game and PoE, also, seems to be a great game. I'm still waiting for a beta key, but it seems to grasp the dark and gore idea better than Diablo III.
I walk alone...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info