Seraph Armour Skin Microtransactions in SotV

Not to be ungrateful, but it isn't that hard to tell us SOMETHING. Most of us want to know if we'll get respecs, if the tree will change much, where (in general) it might change. For instance, if they are gonna put IR up by Dual Curse or some shit, yeah, I'd really like to know more than 1 day before the patch so I can plan a build. If Witch is gonna get some buffs, I might decide to do caster. But I have no way of even considering my best options when we literally know nothing about tree changes.

I know they are busy finishing up their work but they must be able to give us some quick, generalized info about what will for sure happen so we can be ready.

It's just ridiculous how drastically the game changes and how little warning we frequently get.

Most of us don't play as much during these interim periods so they can't really be surprised if we're impatient to prepare for the new Leagues. I've been burnt before when I've planned out a bunch of details before patch notes so I don't do it anymore.

Anyways, sorry for being impatient. I'm sure it'll be great, but these interim periods are the worst.
Team Won
Last edited by ggnorekthx on Mar 3, 2014, 11:42:39 AM
Has there been any mention of whether or not body armour art (and new MTX's) will work with a Bringer of Rain? Has GGG stated ANYTHING in regards to situation lately? I don't mind the BoR mod (not being able to benefit from stats on body armour), however, it's terrible that BoR users lose out on an important piece of body art.
"
Boem wrote:
However if one piece cost's around 75 points and the entire bundle for like 250+ points, this will just be another status symbol, and it will hold sales back.

250 for the set would strike me as spectacularly cheap, actually. That's $25. Looking at some of the other "attention getting" MTX choices, I'd expect this to cost 800-1000 points. (They also need room for discounting it.)

I'd be happy if it was only 250 points, but I can't see it.
Could have done something better than just those cheesy little wings. For one, they can hardly be seen. Are there going to be different color shades of those items? Green blue and red would stand out a lot more than that ugly yellow gold color. How bout some new BGM, I am tired of City of Sarns' lame song.
Pretty sure that the full set will be set at 1000 points (which I'm completely fine with).
My little tribute to Diablo 1 aka why Diablo 3 is the worst part of the series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP2ejhudUlU

ig: Witchfire_The_Unholy
Last edited by Diablo1reborn on Mar 3, 2014, 11:54:48 AM
I really want to make a big rant post about the idiots bitching and moaning about everything. But, I wont cause no1 will read it and I try not to be TO terribly negative. Yes there are a lot of things that need fixed/balanced/love. But, I will always appreciate a company that truly gives a shit. And GGG is one of those few companies that do. Even after their game BLEW UP the market they still remain player-centric-minded (yes it's a word ((that I made up)) ).

If anyone on the staff reads this please ignore the non-constructive 'You suck' posts. Keep paying attn to the constructive criticism. Fix what you can. And in the end, remember ... It's your game that you built from the ground up. Make it the way YOU want it. If you Pour all your love into the game you will always have a loyal following.
Check out my Frozen Dagger build in the Shadow forums!!
"
ggnorekthx wrote:
Not to be ungrateful, but it isn't that hard to tell us SOMETHING. Most of us want to know if we'll get respecs, if the tree will change much, where (in general) it might change. For instance, if they are gonna put IR up by Dual Curse or some shit, yeah, I'd really like to know more than 1 day before the patch so I can plan a build. If Witch is gonna get some buffs, I might decide to do caster. But I have no way of even considering my best options when we literally know nothing about tree changes.

I know they are busy finishing up their work but they must be able to give us some quick, generalized info about what will for sure happen so we can be ready.

It's just ridiculous how drastically the game changes and how little warning we frequently get.

Most of us don't play as much during these interim periods so they can't really be surprised if we're impatient to prepare for the new Leagues. I've been burnt before when I've planned out a bunch of details before patch notes so I don't do it anymore.

Anyways, sorry for being impatient. I'm sure it'll be great, but these interim periods are the worst.

If you would OPEN YOUR EYES, half of your posted has been asked AND answered in many places. Forums are a place to communicate. That INCLUDES READING.
ign: Vixien
"
Mivo wrote:
"
Boem wrote:
However if one piece cost's around 75 points and the entire bundle for like 250+ points, this will just be another status symbol, and it will hold sales back.

250 for the set would strike me as spectacularly cheap, actually. That's $25. Looking at some of the other "attention getting" MTX choices, I'd expect this to cost 800-1000 points. (They also need room for discounting it.)

I'd be happy if it was only 250 points, but I can't see it.

4 microtransactions at 200-250 a piece sound right. People will always complain. Yes, that is 100$ in points, but you aren't forced to buy it. You don't need it. I don't go to a car dealer and bitch the corvette is way more than the other cars. You get what you pay for and if its not worth it to you, then do without.
ign: Vixien
GJ, if this isnt going to be overpriced as fck again. Would be realy diappointed then...
No clue why you have to make cosmetics so fkcing expensive, even though ur normal ngame models look so awefull 90% of time.
Some ppl realy like to play something that also looks good;)
"
ggnorekthx wrote:

Just relax and take comfort in the fact you are so interested in something upcoming that you experience intense anticipation!
I haven't felt like this in a long time towards a videogame:D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info