Seraph Armour Skin Microtransactions in SotV

and they want shit delivered on time
Last edited by Peapodsp on Mar 4, 2014, 1:06:43 AM
"
Blejder667 wrote:
"
ander357 wrote:
all the whining about patch notes and the skill tree is ridiculous. here's an idea: wait for the patch and read the notes while its downloading.

all the whining about the new armor skin, here's an idea: if you don't like it or think it's too expensive don't buy it.

i'm trying to think if i have any complaints related to this awesome game (that by the way is completely free to play): i don't.

+1

totally agree, people just complain about patch notes and passive tree.
Im just happy that the game is getting more awesome. I hope that we don't see passive skill tree till SOTV is relised.

Oh god. People getting excited about an expansion?

HOLY SHIT SHUT EVERYTHING DOWN! NOW!

Seriously people are just excited about the expansion. Let us be happy and stay PUMPED. It's far better to have a bunch of overly excited people than literally no hype at all.
"
ander357 wrote:
all the whining about patch notes and the skill tree is ridiculous.

They don't want the patch notes and skill tree.. they want attention for whining.

My little nephew (5) does this all the time. He doesn't want the thing he is whining/begging for... he just wants to be acknowledged.

Though.. to be fair.. he gets what he wants AND the attention/acknowledgement 8/10 times.. so you can't really blame the people for doing it. The behavior has been positively reinforced to them for years.
" ... to let them know the game isn’t going to be very fair from here on out."
- Qarl
Last edited by Panda413 on Mar 4, 2014, 1:11:32 AM
Path of Exile: Sacrifice of the Wallet
"
Trajik wrote:
Path of Exile: Sacrifice of the Waalet
"
Path of Exile: Sacrifice of the Wallet

Last edited by hiyomynameiskat on Mar 4, 2014, 1:35:35 AM
"
Panda413 wrote:
"
ander357 wrote:
all the whining about patch notes and the skill tree is ridiculous.

They don't want the patch notes and skill tree.. they want attention for whining.

My little nephew (5) does this all the time. He doesn't want the thing he is whining/begging for... he just wants to be acknowledged.

Though.. to be fair.. he gets what he wants AND the attention/acknowledgement 8/10 times.. so you can't really blame the people for doing it. The behavior has been positively reinforced to them for years.

I hope your brother or sister is smarter than you or I feel sorry for that kid. People want the patch notes and skill tree so they can get a build together before the release of SOVT not because they "want attention for whining".
IGN: OurDarkLordJesus
HYPE
Best game
"
Best game EVER please
I LOVE THIS GAAAAAME!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info