Seraph Armour Skin Microtransactions in SotV

"
Chris wrote:
In the final week of creating an expansion, the patch notes are not the highest priority. They take a very long time to make (12-16 hours) because they involve carefully reviewing many thousands of committed pieces of work. In the case of SotV, it's over 7000 individual repository commits.

The absolute priority right now is making sure that SotV is ready for deployment and as awesome as it can be. We'll probably have the patch notes done according to our initially specified timeline, and even if last minute stuff comes up and they're a day later, that's still earlier than we'd normally post them before a patch. Thanks for your patience. I'm getting back to work now.

Well said Chris ^_^
Rampage: xGyoX
"
DeathTouch wrote:
Any chance we'll start seeing some microtransaction effects for Shields???

I'd love that too.
They'd sell alot.
I would have thought that the Patch Notes were based on a Specification. Or, was the new expansion designed and programmed on the fly?
You guys work really weird and crazy hours, even taking into account the time difference.
All that is awesome! I have a legit question tho. How come there aren't any shield skins?
"
Chris wrote:
"
BananaJams wrote:
"
By the way, the SotV Patch Notes should be ready by late tomorrow. Thanks again for your support!

Can we get an ETA on this I'm getting tired of refreshing my browser every 15mins.

A few hours? They're mostly done, but fixing issues on the patch itself has priority. Thanks for your patience.

Thank you for this information. Fingers crossed for your work day.
"Break the Chains of Fate that Bind you."
Is it tomorrow yet....its like xmas eve lol....

No I don't want to go sleep...The G-Team will not be flying over to see if I've been good or bad...I can stay up....a bit longer...

maybe.

meh...mother visiting tomorrow so won't get online till at least 6pm lol...ahhhhh. the suspence is killing me.

To 'the G-team' you need some sleep as well. I do hope you have a team of sandwich makers and coffee runners to keep you supplied.
Let the good men do their work, children. It will be done when it's done, and not before.

In the wise words of Ahnold, "STOP WHINING!"
"
Chris wrote:
A few hours? They're mostly done, but fixing issues on the patch itself has priority. Thanks for your patience.

Take your time guys. Despite hanging out for the notes, and update, I'm sure most players won't 2 things:

- the game to be as good as it can be.
- the developers to not kill themselves working.

I know you do Chris, but to re-iterate, please keep your developer's stress levels and work/life balance in check. Even if it is at the expense of us demanding gamers.

I think most would prefer to have: a late game and happy developers around for years to come... rather than an on-time game and developers with burn-out. :D
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
"
ander357 wrote:
all the whining about patch notes and the skill tree is ridiculous. here's an idea: wait for the patch and read the notes while its downloading.

all the whining about the new armor skin, here's an idea: if you don't like it or think it's too expensive don't buy it.

i'm trying to think if i have any complaints related to this awesome game (that by the way is completely free to play): i don't.

+1

totally agree, people just complain about patch notes and passive tree.
Im just happy that the game is getting more awesome. I hope that we don't see passive skill tree till SOTV is relised.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info