Seraph Armour Skin Microtransactions in SotV

I think he is stressed from the expectations from the people. An i will not know how many mails he receive with questions he cant answer.

BUT

Its the problem from chris.

He s heating up the mood and promise things he cant give.

And its not the first time he do this. Even people can know, that many things can going wrong in the last days bevore patch, ggg tantalize people and now they have the bill from that.

I cant understant the winers and the people who want informations only for her self.

But i CAN understand people who cant wait.

If Chris dont promise, he must not put off.

all in all i love the way ggg and chris handle this game. but many things are selfmade from him self.
"
Talismannn wrote:
lol thats the first time I've ever seen a post by Chris that was even mildly 'snippy'..Someone is getting tired and stressed and maybe wishing they didn't promise an expansion every 4 month ;p..

Well, I understand how he feels, and he actually retains his calm better than most people would (e.g. the Other Wilson). Which is smart, since in his position you can't say anything anymore that won't haunt you for years to come.

On the other hand, it wasn't very diplomatic to give us MTX news when everyone expected patch notes and skill tree details, especially after Garena did post more meaty stuff. It's just the result of the hype, and that makes it not-so-bad. :) If people didn't care, they'd not get irritated.
whats next you gonna add all nancy drew's wardrobe, it looks lame, you could add smt more brutal like carcass jack or Death's Oath that kind of style armour.
I hope that the patch notes will be released in some hours :D , can't wait anymore for it ^^
Finally, skin armors! I know some people cannot apperciate good work, but I for once have really been waiting to get more options outside the armor skins in game. That armor set will go nicely for the new char I will make in the new league and my return. I simply cannot play knowing there is a new fresh start coming in 2 days...so I'll take this time to get a small break and plan my next and new build for the upcoming Vaal queen.
"
Raechel wrote:
More micro transactions ans still no new content?

Oh, right.

Are you serious?
"Man, it's like we're fighting housewives and their equipment." - Millennium
i buy !:D
Start playing in Feb 9, 2013
My KineticBlast LL ML 400kDPS GMP /view-thread/1466693
Asus LGA1155 P8P67 / Intel Core i5-2500@4GHz / Corsair Vengeance 16GB@1600MHz
Asus GTX970 STRIX 4GB / Asus ROG Xonar Phoebus 7.1
Acer 27 IPS 2560x1440@144Hz [XF270HU] + BenQ 24 TN-film 1920x1080@120Hz [XL2420T]
"
Andrew676 wrote:
i buy !:D

+1!!!

Hope we see more sets like this in the future!
Große deutsche Community mit TS, Forum und Infos gesucht? -> http://www.exiled.eu/
I'm sorry but this kind of stuff should be included in the game as a unique set or something. PoE armour design is kinda lacking (though it's still 'good, it's just not 'great'). Everybody agrees that PoE looks a bit bland, but I guess that's simply because you need to buy microtransactions to make it more complete and appealing visually...

Don't get me wrong, I love this game, and I'm a fan since Closed Beta, and did spend money on microtansactions (Supporter Packs), but I think they're pushing it a bit too far. Microtransactions are a tad too expensive, and half of them should be included in the game (even though it's a free game, yes).

I mean, just from supporter packs, from myself, and many others, they must have already made enough money to not need to rely on microtransactions that much. So far I've paid 75$ in packs I believe (25 Closed Beta + 50$ Open Beta if I'm not mistaken) so it's already as if I (and, again, many others) had paid the price of a full, complete, game, yet that's not what I have.

Still love the gameplay and all that stuff though don't worry, it's just the whole 'microtransactions thing' and slight feeling of 'incompleteness' I get from the game because those microtransactions 'items' are not included in the game as special effects you get from gems, or special unique items you feel so badass to have, or a pet you get as a quest reward, etc.
There is no beauty without symmetry (serafs chest skin). There is no perfection without attention to details(new kaoms skin). There is no 1.0+ release when you messing with skill tree all the time like in beta. Not all swallow hype so easy. Judge by it's fruits. Will taste,will see.
Hate community since Aug A.D.2012. Distrust developer since 0.11.0.
Last edited by el_hombre_loco on Mar 3, 2014, 10:16:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info