Sacrifice of the Vaal: Teaser Screenshot #3

What I meant about "MORE RNG" was IMO there should be a limit to how much RNG affects ones progression.
There are layers upon layers upon layers of RNG in this trading game.
If corrupted is yet another layer, I'll be pissed off.

"
Wow. Nice addition to Mud Flats.

http://www.pathofexile.com/image/world-area/act1.png

Wouldn't that be the coast?

So far it seems to be Theopolis where we be goin. That sword in his inventory is a rusted spike type...odd. That gem is definitely corrupted too.

From the look of it, there will be an orb of corruption which does crazy things. And you are able to use it on almost any item.
I just have one request: Corrupt a flask Chris! I DOUBLE-DOG DARE YOU!
I wonder if Hillock-Senpai will notice me when I go to town??
Last edited by StrayYoshi on Feb 20, 2014, 1:24:36 AM
Haha Chris....

great way of corrupting our minds
Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
Nice teaser but...

"
Chris wrote:
Thursday, February 20: After some teaser screenshots during the week, we'll post some more information about features of the mini-expansion.

Bring it on !!!
Properties on corrupted items will dynamically change while playing... Is my bet.
@BeerPact
Gear can be corrupted by a recipe involving the new orb + specific items adding a corrupt mod.

This makes the crafted gear temporarily stronger at the cost of returning to its base white state after a certain amount of time.

(theory)
Orb of corruption is most likely all of the parts of the orb from the first teaser.
Maybe we'll also see corrupted areas like the red mist you see in the mud flats picture...and corrupted items get buffed/lowered in stats in those areas.
I have been thinking, since the sacrifice of the vaal is all about blood and stuff, maybe every corrupted item just adds life degeneration over time?
Though it wouldnt be very exciting.
seems like more and more rng to me. sad.
Mirror of Kalandra?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info