Sacrifice of the Vaal: Teaser Screenshot #3

Maybe corrupted mods CHANGE frequently.

Like after various events or things happens or even on a timer, maybe the mods are dynamic and always changing on you.
"
Stop trolling with the white sockets man :(

Maybe new white skill gems? ;) In the second screenshot that white gem was not confirmed. Didn't appear on his skills. Idk, just nerding out :P Be pretty sweet imo.
Hardcore --> Onslaught --> Nemesis --> Invasion --> Bloodlines --> Tempest --> Standard...
Last edited by Its4u2n0 on Feb 19, 2014, 9:53:32 PM
Isles of Skothe? My ezomyte brothers?
"
Chris wrote:
"
IndigoRaven wrote:
First

So...corruption changs implicit mods?

Don't forget this picture.

Yes we are not forgeting this ANOTHER layout of pure RNG.
I've been asking for so long for the addition of more side areas

people have bitched me and told me i was an idiot for asking so, that GGG have better things to do

Now they are adding more side areas, people are all YEAH! NICE IDEA GGG!!

same shit happenend with my Shrine and trade system ideas
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Knowing GGG these amazing mods will come with a price. If it is indeed Corrupting Blood I will utilize the mods and aim for a build that utilizes one big hit such as burning Flameblast. However, I hope it is not the case.

I say that because the character in this screenshot is using a high sspeed attack skill and isn't equipping the corrupted ring.
For the love of God, NOT MORE RNG SHIT.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
Shimaran wrote:
I just hope corrupted items can roll mods more interesting than 5% increased cast speed :)

i'm imagining a gg phys weapon with tyrannical damage scaling mod as its corrupted implicit mod. maybe it will kill dominus in one shot.
To grind or not to grind, that's the question.
"
Culblade wrote:
For the love of God, NOT MORE RNG SHIT.

The entire game is built on it. If you dislike RNG, I would suggest a new game.
Heck, I would suggest a new genre. ARPG's are all built on RNG.

It's what keeps you farming loot, even after you've already got loot.

That all said, I think everything hinges on one point exactly;

What does corruption do?
Everything is nice, but everything also hinges on this fact ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info