Sacrifice of the Vaal: Teaser Screenshot #3

"
ama wrote:
seems like more and more rng to me. sad.

pretty much this

Dogs Summoner - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/885199
1 corupted item - 1 corruption stack, 2 corupted items - 2 corruption stacks. Same as corupted mobs in nemesis league... Simple as that, and no theory crafting. ;)
it becomes boring after getting the same corrupted item "Teaser" just with another item every day.
isnt there something else whats new ?

its no teaser anymore
and also seems that people would be using blessed orbs much more frequently. blessed 1 : 6 chaos in 1.1. ? :)
Mirror of Kalandra?
Crap mod of 10 % chance to monsters flee ?. Gz then. So here also are corrupted.... but what menas corrupted term on this future patch ?.
IGNs: eternal_nina, eternal_madira, eternal_reaper, getmyshadow, eternal_ihgheart, eternal_darkess.
I just hope this 3gb patch doesn't get corrupted.
That screenshot from the mud flats reminds me of oblivion and the gates that would randomly pop up. Might be the same here, you get to fight some corrupted mobs, dont know how your items get corrupted but might be that it happens on hit as stated earlier in this thread.

I just hope corrupted gear wont have some kind of decay over time or anything like that
Seeing teaser screenshots showing corrupted items being not equipped makes makes me think that corruption gives some sort of debuff (maybe chaos dmg per second?) instead of causing item to eventually break itself.
IGN:
ZENofWar [lvl 88 Blood magic cyclone Marauder]
ZENofArts [lvl 80 Cast on crit Quill Rain Scion]
The question is... what is corrupted ?

Generally speaking, a corrupted thing is a thing with something wrong.
Maybe it will have some limited usage, a disappear, or getting change into a white item, after a while.

But looks there are some new landscapes there :) Good good... new maps ! :)

Can "corrupted" be re-rolled with a new type of orbs ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info