What Happens When the Domination and Nemesis Leagues End?

"
Why the are you guys fucking with the mf players over? I don't see WHAT IS WRONG with the quantity gem or even in general.

I'll be mf'ing 24/7 -.-

You guys already fucked MF by the whole DR thing wth lol

I know right? Find me a player that quit because he got too MANY drops. I'll lead you to 100 that did so because they got too few..
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
"Nemesis mods will start to occasionally spawn on rare monsters in the core game. When a rare monster spawns, there's a percentage chance that it receives a Nemesis mod. It will still be in addition to prefixes and suffixes. Some Nemesis mods will be adjusted, removed, or transformed into a regular prefix or suffix."

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes YES YES YES YES!!
"
Chris wrote:
Item quantity will be revisited in 1.1.0. We are highly likely to lock your Boots Equipment Slot to permanently be occupied by Goldwyrm's Nubick Boots in 1.1.0 and to prevent the Item Quantity mod from spawning on magic or rare items. Item Quantity will continue to exist on Unique items, but we may review its magnitude.

Fixed. ~.^
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Last edited by Sheriff_K on Feb 12, 2014, 7:05:30 PM
"
Pam wrote:
domination is so bad
I really hope that the power of the shrines are going to be adjusted in hardcore ... Little point to progress if you can transform your character into a god for several minutes

Adjusted in power, and hopefully nerfed. Nothing like eating pavement because a Rare Tentacle Miscreation is sitting between an Acceleration / and always crit shrine.

That was the single most BS death of all. I would have rather died to Desync.
Please do not add Soul Eater, Storm Herald, or Corrupting Blood into the base game. It would be an honestly terrible addition to PoE if those became permanent.
"
Skyl3lazer wrote:
Please do not add Soul Eater, Storm Herald, or Corrupting Blood into the base game. It would be an honestly terrible addition to PoE if those became permanent.

No, we need Corrupting Blood. It is my favorite Nemesis Mod, and I will commit honorable Sudoku if they remove it... >_<

Storm Herald on the other hand, will most definitely be removed.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
"
Skyl3lazer wrote:

No, we need Corrupting Blood. It is my favorite Nemesis Mod, and I will commit honorable Sudoku if they remove it... >_<

Storm Herald on the other hand, will most definitely be removed.

It's a mod that is either a complete non issue, or randomly kills you when it's on an extra life/damage stone giant/bone colossus/etc dude. Those three mods add no interesting gameplay and serve only to frustrate players.
I see soo many wasted resources.

Please focus on optimizing the net code (bringing it up to standard) and optimizing particle/graphic effects.
IGN: lVlage (96 Witch)
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Item quantity will be revisited in 1.1.0. We are highly likely to lock your Boots Equipment Slot to permanently be occupied by Goldwyrm's Nubick Boots in 1.1.0 and to prevent the Item Quantity mod from spawning on magic or rare items. Item Quantity will continue to exist on Unique items, but we may review its magnitude.

Fixed. ~.^

Haha, dont tell me about it... 3/4 of Dom I was running around in those fookers... :/
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
reboticon wrote:
"
Why the are you guys fucking with the mf players over? I don't see WHAT IS WRONG with the quantity gem or even in general.

I'll be mf'ing 24/7 -.-

You guys already fucked MF by the whole DR thing wth lol

I know right? Find me a player that quit because he got too MANY drops. I'll lead you to 100 that did so because they got too few..

I think you're missing the point here - by removing MF affixes and gems the base drop rates can be improved. This enables builds which cannot normally MF to have better drops, which I'm all for. A lot of people are turned off by the fact that the game feels kind of miserable when you're not running an MF kit - no-rare-drop map boss kills, for example.
IGN: Darkshrine=Joltwave, Standard=BrainFood

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info