What Happens When the Domination and Nemesis Leagues End?

"
Serleth wrote:
"
I think you're missing the point here - by removing MF affixes and gems the base drop rates can be improved. This enables builds which cannot normally MF to have better drops, which I'm all for. A lot of people are turned off by the fact that the game feels kind of miserable when you're not running an MF kit - no-rare-drop map boss kills, for example.

And then everyone who's still able to run IIQ will suddenly be at an exponential advantage. IIQ + improved base drop = winner.

Then any new players that come to the game are severely handicapped.

If they're going to remove it (terrible idea in the first place), it needs to be a wholesale wipe. All IIQ gems and affixes removed from all items currently present, excepting uniques.

You're missing the part where they dont care about the cesspool of gear/currency that are the standard and hardcore leagues.
Speaking of challenges, where can we see the list of people with how many challenges they'ved completed. I seen it once on reddit and wanted to check back again.

On another note, I'm sure i'm not the only one who can't wait to see what are going to be the newest additions in the mini-expansion as well as the new league mods!

Keep up the good content!
Archives, https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2206812
to all the people who complain about "legacy" items.
i have mixed feelings, but one thing is for sure, this game is all about hardcore grinding, and if you grind like a beast for months to buy that one unique you dreamed of, and one day, poof, it is nerfed, it would be real sad.
i think the grinding should be rewarded with a certain sense of stability. eventually a stronger item might appear, but otherwise it just would not feel right to me to have something you literally spent month acquiring to lose value overnight just like that.

and the new leagues solve that issue 100%, so i do not see what the big deal is?
All in all, cool. I was hoping they would add the nemesis mods to the game in some fashion. However, I am VERY disappointed they decided to add the shrines to the game :( i dont feel these contribute anything positive to the game. big meh
If got the solution, just make all iqq on items and uniqes to iir and turn the iiq gem to iir, so no one will be hurt and were not forced to wear sadimas+goldwyrm
I'm a savage, I'm a king
I fought deceivers
I conquered evil
Last edited by StormHunter on Feb 12, 2014, 7:59:39 PM
"
Hawkee wrote:
first :P

you have failed us all by being second, feel shame
State of Beyond Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3441741

State of Blight Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3470384

State of Harbinger Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3473629
More new stuff to the core game from leagues? Excellent!
Harsh RNG, fair trade is dead, botting everywhere, oneshot mechanic -=RIP=-
Excellent, looking forward

Just out of curiosity though, why is Prismatic ring being removed from drops? Thanks
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
Item quantity will be revisited in 1.1.0. We are highly likely to prevent the Item Quantity support gem from dropping in 1.1.0.

Does this mean item quantity gems will be legacy?

I doubt so, as they can be changed unlike uniques.

If they're going to remove IIQ gem from the drop list, it, most likely, will be changed to a useless gem.
"
Skyl3lazer wrote:
You're missing the part where they dont care about the cesspool of gear/currency that are the standard and hardcore leagues.

GGG's stance seems to be that they'd rather not change/strip existing gear from eternal leagues, but still make changes which improve race leagues. Unfortunately this does hurt Hardcore and Standard, but at the end of the day does it really matter if some other people have OP legacy gear in such leagues? There's already an unavoidable massive advantage for some players in terms of the time they've been playing.
IGN: Darkshrine=Joltwave, Standard=BrainFood

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info