Tell Me Why You Deserve A Beta Key From Me

Noone deserves a beta key over anyone else. What should happen, is because noone is better than anyone else, is to just give everyone one!
=(
Last edited by snowspike on Sep 17, 2011, 12:03:45 PM
I deserve a beta key coz i am not like the most new ppl`s here who spam only:) j/k well i think becouse i was waiting too much time like many others.
I don't think i deserve a key more than others...i want to play the game as much as every one else.

So if you want to give me the key, then do so and i will be forever gratefull :)
I would really like a beta key, as I'm active on the forums and put our a lot of great ideas. I also deserve a beta key because I'm in a big of a rough spot right now. I'm a poor university student who has no money to buy any video games, and my xbox red ringed me so I have no other games to play except free to play stuff.
I would be eternally grateful for a beta key and thank you for reading this.
Im an avid hack n' slash and mmo fan, so this game is right up my alley.

I also currently have alot of free time on my hands to play, and I would like to help out the developers by testing the game. It's very much so a beta, hence testing is needed.

I know I will play this game on release, so being able to help it out during beta would be ideal.

I have also had alot of testing experiance in the past, and alot of it was hack n' slashes or along those lines.

Simply, I want to help out and have a good time with the rest of the community, reading up and watching videos only get you so far. It's hard to suggest things or help fix things, when you can't try it out.

Cheers!
Becouse right now im uninployed, and have nothing good to play. And can test this game 24/7.
Because I'm sick of coming onto this forum and seeing stupid self-masturbatory threads like these, and actually seeing people pander on bended-knee to people like you. I could spend that time playing the game and doing what I can to make it better, none of which has anything to do with you or your inflated ego.
Well I upgraded my computer to 8 gig of DDR3 and a GTX 560 Super Overclocked :D and I'd like to see how my system runs PoE
I don't deserve one. :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info