Tell Me Why You Deserve A Beta Key From Me

I don't deserve closed beta access any more or less than any other player here, but after seeing the enthusiasm some beta testers have on finding errors and bugs in the game I was blown away. They're putting so much effort on perfecting the existing game alongside developers creating new content. Sure, I can wait till 2012 and play the game then, but somehow I feel that that way I'm only enjoying the outcome of something that someone spent hours and days to perfect. Being the person I am, I rarely take anything for granted, so I really want to work for the game. That way I'd enjoy the finished product more.

"
Nenad55 wrote:
There has been a lot of haters on me and what not, so lets just get this straight, if you hated on me plz apologize in the posts below and i might give u the key if your apology is good enough, for others that didnt say nething, just tell me why you want a beta key or why you think u deserve it more then the next guy. Good Luck to you ALL. Il give the key away at 10pm Central Time.

... troll...
"Don't Tread on Me"
I deserve a key because I'm a hardcore gamer and will join your guild as a fellow member :) If your in for a nice chat add me on skype: janne-yl
Well, I deserve the key simply because I have 2 working arms, a brain and a lot of free time to spend on this game I guess.
Also, Biscuits. You want biscuits, don't you ?
12 Pages of replies, i don't think i can say anything different than the people before me.

Would love the opportunity to see and test this game. There is a lot of hype going on about this game and i would be really interested if it really deserves it or it's just a hype of people that are bored and got nothing to do.

Good luck finding someone to give the key,the people that will not get the key will hate you for that also, just fyi!
bcuz I'm handsome.
Last edited by jppinto on May 11, 2012, 11:17:17 AM
I have no idea who you are.

I deserve the key because I have been registered since January, and still haven't gotten an invite. :)
Oh... PoE Beta key,,,Oh.. I think that i know what is that... FUCKING TIMER!!!

i deserve the key because i don't want to see the timer... ANYMORE!!
I don`t know who you are and honestly I don`t care
just explained one thing to me, and I think there are more people here who also want to know.
Why the F*** you make this thread?what...you have 500 or more keys to give? or you simply make this thread just to make a "conversation"
Honestly, if you have any keys why just don`t give them to the the poor guys who has been waiting for a F****** year?
i can live with that

AND THAT IS WHY I DESERVE A BETA KEY
I don't deserve a key anymore than the next guy. I just want a key because I love this genre and I want to help make this game as great as possible.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info