Tell Me Why You Deserve A Beta Key From Me

probably the guy who gave the key, he must be dead by now
I am a willing hand ready to review and help, enough said.
I just signed up today so there is noway i hated on you!!!!!! i deserve a beta key because im fat irl my life sucks and lets face it fat ppl play the shit out of video games! so i will have a ton of play time to find bugs!!
I think that I deserve a key, because I am a hard working father, who is also a fulltime student, also is a loving husband, and also is a US Army Iraq veteran. I put in my 4 years for my country and I think the least I should get a key to (quite honestly) the only game that I really give a crap about at the moment. Everyone else is just releasing the same rehashed garbage, and it makes me sick. Hope you consider me, thank you.
I work midnights, so on my days off I have nothing to do because it's 4 in the morning!
I deserve this cuz, i have a lot of time to play.
i m really bored about others alternatives out there, if i get the key i will try to find bugs/unbalances and ofc. i will play to enjoy the game to, would be a hypocrite if i say opposite.
And for the last dunno i m writing here, i never get a key from this type of threads so GL for everyone. ^^
http://www.xfire.com/profile/z3r0c00l22/
I was D2 addict, hell was just playing. I noticed that Blizz has been taking ideas from this game. If that is happening then this must be worth playing. There are a lot of things I liked when I watched some player videos, and here I am.
I dont deserve a key
I deserve cause i have never ever said anything about yo!

Thank you, Pleasurebug.
I don't really deserve the beta key any more than anyone else.

All I can say is this game has cured my apathy for ARPGs. I'd love to be able to have at least a bit of an impact of what the outcome will be. I

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info