Tell Me Why You Deserve A Beta Key From Me

(never hated anyone)

I want the beta key,well, to play PoE! :)
With every passing day the urge to play the game gets bigger, and the timer is evil >.>

But seriously, as most of the peoples want, i want to test the game, characters, zones etc., give some feedback and last but not least, have some fun!

I think I deserve A beta key because I would actually ( like most testers ) help improve the game by giving tons of feedback. I'm currently unemployed and because of that I'm looking to play 12-14 hours a day.

HOWEVER - I do not deserve a beta key over an old member who's active.

I hope your key will go to whoever benefits most of it.
Well...I can't say that I deserve a key more than another ppl but i can say that, i'm an active player (good xp in RPG games) and like to comment on games and find bugs.

Thx
Intel® Core™ i7-2600K @ 3,4 GHz
Nvidia GTX570
120Go SSD HD
2To HD
16GB RAM Corsair Vengeace(4x4GB)
Windows 7 Ultimate SP1
ill bake you muffins
Although I can honestly say (and you can check) that I haven't been in this community for too long, I believe I have just as much interest in playing this game as anyone else, but that interest has grown rapidly within a shorter period of time. That being said, beta feedback is something that I feel is a duty to any beta tester and I will uphold that duty to the full extent of my ability, as well as hand out any friend invites i obtain to the active community of this forum.

I don't think I ever insulted you, or anyone else in this forum, but you have my sincerest apologies from behalf of this forum.
IGN: PhoCue
You can borrow my transformers toys.
I don't know if I deserve a key but I would really appreciate one and when I get a key to give away I will pass it along on the forums as well
Thank you for your consideration
Because I'm pretty, and you know how hard the pretty ones have it.
Well...

I speak English.

I research and document almost as much as I play.

If it wasn't awfully cliche and not suited to the cohesive phonetic sound of my name as a whole my middle name would be bug-reporter/crusher.

I've played many games of the same style, for quite a while now.

and I'd make good use of it, trust me.

--Side note, is there a reason I should hate you?, I can document it as a note for further interaction.

--Edit/Side note 2, I deserve it more than all the other guys & gals because of the economic crisis of 1894 and fruit smoothies in general.
Last edited by Excellency on Sep 15, 2011, 5:16:00 PM
Hate is such a strong word, but then I don't know you so I can't say I have an opinion other than.... It is nice of you to make the offer to people on the thread.

Why do I want to get into the beta?(you might ask) I have previous beta experience on several games (WoW and two expansions Wrath and Cata, now retired from WoW), LotRO and an oldie but a goody Asherons Call. If I don't get into Beta , meh it happens but I hope those of you who do make PoE the best game it can be for the rest of us upon its release.
"The Thread Killer" I kill threads dead.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info