Tell Me Why You Deserve A Beta Key From Me

I don't deserve your beta key.

I don't know what hate you're referring to, but I wasn't a part of that.

Who DOES deserve your key is my brother. It's his birthday tomorrow (no joke) September 16th, and he's over seas in the military. Contrary to popular belief he does get internet over there and would contribute greatly to the beta as he's been very interested ever since I told him about the game.

I'd love to include a 'check your email for the beta key' as an addon to his present we sent several weeks ago.

If you have an extra, you can give that one to me. ;)

his email - charlesmcvann@gmail.com

my email - litch991@gmail.com

Thanks for your consideration.
Last edited by litch991 on Sep 15, 2011, 5:16:15 PM
i dont hate you ;) i like you, especially if u give me a friend invite.

you will be my third beloved guy in the world after my parents :P
First of all I want to point out that I will not apologize.
I still think you did not deserve the key, nor the second one (as it seems you have two right now..?!).Multiacounting is just a major suck.

Won't creep in your ass, cuz you got a key..... that would be just an indignity.

And that's why I deserve it more.I'm not a spineless person.
I can't tell whether you give feedback to GGG or whatever.. can't rate that for sure.
And by the way...

Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer!

So far, GL to all ;)

€: btw I'm not saying that anybody here is lying or something.No offense against anyone ; )
Last edited by Teaef on Sep 15, 2011, 5:21:30 PM
I don't know if i deserve it more then anyone else but for Beta testing i would be amazing.

I can play 16-18 hours every day and i have an obsessive nature so i will search every inch of every zone to make sure i don't miss anything.

I love trying out new builds. and creating multiple characters so i wont be sticking with 1 character.

So please consider me :)
I don't deserve it anymore than anyone else here.
But I like to inform you what one of my co-workers had cancer.

That meant a hard time not only for her, but for me too.
Many overtime hours over the last Year...

Occupational rehabilitation will start around October, everything went relativly good.

Just need something to relieve the stress...
Downloading at the Moment
Because i would actually beta test the game.
Well at weeks i mostly do long days of work, and when i get home i really dont do anything else then stay at computer all of my freetime, at the moment im finding all the games incredibly boring and need seriously something new... (gamer) (i usually start my weekends after thursdays work)
Last edited by Wuuz on Sep 15, 2011, 5:21:16 PM
I have time and i like the game so...
I deserve a beta key because I'm that good.

On a side-note, I try to be as active as I can be on the mIRC chat for poe and on the forums, but without being able to play the game, its pretty hard to make any constructive posts about the game. So, I'm hoping to get a beta key so Ill be able to test the game out and make constructive and helpful posts to the devs and the community.

Thanks for the chance...Out Whun.
Last edited by whatupyo02 on Sep 15, 2011, 7:38:52 PM
Hey, never hated on you :P

I'll look for bugs and enjoy the game like hell.
I'm a dev and know how to report correctly.
Last edited by DiNo29 on Sep 15, 2011, 5:22:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info