Tell Me Why You Deserve A Beta Key From Me

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┻
I FLIP WITH THE BIG BOYS
pls stop making those threads about why
or the person who do this or that gets a key

just pls give the key some1 und stop making those threads its realy annoying.
you should give me that key to avoid making other people lose their time in this thread :p
because im a loving father that work real hard to support my family i relieve stress by playing videogame and i gotta say nothing does that better then slaying the odd demon with a giant axe i would only play nightime week days and pretty much all my spare time on week ends i guess that my reason if it aint enough well at least i think im deserving enough lol if u dont try....
because I won't be leaving this game for D3 (not interested in Blizzard), have a great deal of game testing experience, and get obsessive about playing games I fall in love with.

I also am not currently playing any other MMOs and have a couple hours a day to toss towards a game.
Lol, I don't believe there are still more posts being made on this thread. The time he said he was going to give the key away has already passed, and I believe he actually already gave away the key (to somebody who doesn't capitalize anything ofc).

Kill this thread, we can't have people sucking up to Nenad.
Because I am a trustworthy person and I want to make the game better by reporing all and any bugs I find and to have a great time!
....._______
..../...........\
...|.............|_____...._........…
...|......o................V..VVVVV..\
...|.............________________/
....\_______/

KEYSUS
Because I guess you like to see beggars kneeling all around you, and so do I.
i so hate trolls like you. you are retard.
Because I will give all kind of feedback that can improve the game, isn't that what a beta is supposed to be like?
Si vis pacem, para bellum
"If you wish for peace, prepare for war"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info