Tell Me Why You Deserve A Beta Key From Me

I have no idea who the hell you are.
Because it would honestly make me genuinely happy.
seriously?
I did bring up the suggestion of a Super Meat Boy secret level! :) Maybe that is worth a key (Probably not but anyway).
Look the means in which he got the key can be spat upon all you like, he lied about his brother dying and he had multiple accounts.

BUT, he is actually willing to provide you guys a chance to get a key. So if you really want it, im sure Nenand really wanted it as well, the end will justify the means. If I were you I would take every opportunity I get IF I want to play asap.

But as for me I don't want your key. Because you have the audacity to ask people to apologise when it is you who should apologise to the community for making such a misleading thread.
Games I play + fail at:
HON|LOL|SC2|DOTA|WC3|AC
Last edited by VengefulCarrot on Sep 15, 2011, 10:34:13 PM
EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM MY MOUSE AND START THE GAME. IT'S PATH OF EXILE, AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE THE MAIN CHARACTER, DWAGGY. I DO EVERY MOVE, AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD, MAKIN' WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME ZOMBIES. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED WRAECLAST'S MOST DANGEROUS DUNGEON. I CAN. I SAY IT, AND I SAY IT OUT LOUD TO PEOPLE EVERYDAY, AND ALL THEY PROVE IS PEOPLE CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JERKS. TWO HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNIng
Because I live in Korea, and it's a big pain to buy games that are not in Korean if they don't come on steam.

Also I want to play this so bad, I am willing to...

1. Write a snappy poem on your honor
2. Allow you to name my character
3. At least 10 times during the first week remark about how kind you were in global chat.
4. Check this forum thread every 30 seconds after I post this.
0 Pre-Beta Posts
Inactivity =/= Indifference

Core i7 quad 2.3
8gb ddr3
2gb ati 5650HD
1280x720
I am just a normal guy that goes to work everyday to pay for the things his family needs. Do I deserve a beta key? Probably not more than anyone else. But not less either.
"
BG111 wrote:
"
PriestinPD wrote:
"
BG111 wrote:
Apologize to you? You're an absolute retard, a sad, pathetic person. Making up a fake story that your brother has cancer in order to get a beta key for a game... Can't stoop much lower than that. I hope you get everything you deserve in life.
If you gave me a key I wouldn't even use it.

Wow, he said that? Can you qoute his earlier post where he said that? If your right, I cant believe he said that

Yes not only did he make a post about his "dying brother", after he got a key he made another post saying: "i got my beta key suckasssss! good luck to you all."
Not to mention he has made 50+ accounts as well.
I don't know why he hasn't been banned yet.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/6953

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/7214

This guy...Is such a loser. Look around and see who you should show this to to get the guy off this game. Chris maybe? I'm not sure, best to ask around.
CGA - Community Gamer's Alliance
So, did I win?
i win?
"Don't Tread on Me"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info