1.0.2 Microtransaction Videos and Damage Over Time Changes

"
Ekolite wrote:
So what exactly can possibly increase Viper strike dot now?

Low life dual wielding redbeaks?

Or a +3 in main hand and redbeak in offhand if that is more dmg.

Maybe concentrated effect applies to vipers dot if using it with melee splash?

Trying to think of other ways to increase it.....
So does increased physical damage with bows now increase puncture DOT damage alongside the inherent increase from more physical damage on the initial hit? Or does puncture not count as a DOT?
Read my book! The world ending in every way anyone ever thought it might end, all at once. First few chapters are available online for free.
http://www.amazon.com/The-End-World-Know-ebook/dp/B00CZ21JAQ
"
PhreEkGarden wrote:
"
Ekolite wrote:
So what exactly can possibly increase Viper strike dot now?

Low life dual wielding redbeaks?

Or a +3 in main hand and redbeak in offhand if that is more dmg.

Maybe concentrated effect applies to vipers dot if using it with melee splash?

Trying to think of other ways to increase it.....

Just thought I'd add enhance/empower to that +3 main hander idea
RIP squid summoners.
inb4 massive nerfs, these changes are OP as shit.
IGN TylordRampage
Seems like this update will buff the Heup even more?
MIRROR SERVICE: GODLY Crown of Eyes Amulet - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/805273

IGN: Innominates
"
"(i.e. both players and monsters)."

This bit scares me a bit, it means that if you find an exile with VS or alchemists in maps w/ extra dmg affixes you are going to get raped? Is puncture even more powerful?

So our HP pool will melt even faster? Please clarify this, I don't want to lose my characters to some bullshit.

There is just one thing I need to know. Does Iron Grip affect the DOT of Poison Arrow? Since Poison Arrow's DOT is the result of a projectile and Iron Grip increases dmg of projectiles (so it's actually just adding projectile dmg or does the game treat this differently?)

I've dreamed of a full poison arrow build since day one i've played this game.. Hit and run tactics.
"
henrikdahl wrote:
Seems like this update will buff the Heup even more?

even more ? the Heup was shit before ( I didnt find any top build using it until now , for good reason )
IGN TylordRampage
Dont get the last part of the enws. So will Righteous fire now don't deal more dmg to myself anymore, by stacking increase dburning dmg/+x% firedmg ?

Last edited by WUlf1337 on Nov 26, 2013, 5:46:12 AM
"
Vandenreich wrote:
There is just one thing I need to know. Does Iron Grip affect the DOT of Poison Arrow? Since Poison Arrow's DOT is the result of a projectile and Iron Grip increases dmg of projectiles (so it's actually just adding projectile dmg or does the game treat this differently?)

I've dreamed of a full poison arrow build since day one i've played this game.. Hit and run tactics.

I doubt Iron Grip will increase the cloud. It specifically says attacks, not just generic projectile damage, which is why it doesnt work on spells.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info