Build of the Week: Season 2 Episode 2

chris nailed the ending
got to be good looking because im so hard too see.
"
"
"
Veracocha wrote:
What an outstanding build! And it's very unique. I'd never think to use Traps and Mines TOGETHER. This video shows what a vibrant and varying build diversity Path of Exile has.
I really hope you're either a troll, or you started playing yesterday. Nothing you said appears to actually apply to that build.

D2/LoD/mods, but that has nothing to do with what you originally said.

D2 had no "build diversity", you just had 1 or 2 ways to go on each class.

And fyi: I guess someone called sarcasm was hiding in the original post somewhere.
Thanks for the new build. I look forward to trying out unique builds that break the mold. :)
Sorry for being the PC police, but I really am not comfortable with the word twink.
Spoiler
Crosspost from feedback.

Every season I share feedback regarding schedule and every time it got worse. I can't comprehend the latest schedule.

What the fuck is this? 7 weeks full of this crap.

After Europe needs more races in the evening thread as it contains dev response I was hoping some improvement but, NO.

This is the first time I actually got angry something related to PoE. Good fucking work GGG, congrats.

Old post

This had to be a joke. 3 races per week at most if someone has to work. I call that bullshit.
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
Last edited by ignarsoll on Nov 13, 2013, 2:28:38 AM
s-s-see you next time
:'D
You have entered Ghetto.
Thanks for fucking up A LOT OF BUILDS thats what we needed THANKS YOU SO MUCH GOOD GAME RUINED TEAM!!!!!!!!
Will traps be nerfed to ground next patch?
IGN: Onlydamage
"
EchoMending wrote:
Maybe stop being cheap and only finding OP shit 'fun'? In other words, get good.

Go tell that to people with legacy items, I'm watching.

"
Lingonn wrote:
Will traps be nerfed to ground next patch?

I expect them to only choose poorly performing builds from now on to avoid any potential inconvenience.
Last edited by SmilingCat on Nov 13, 2013, 4:20:08 AM
Its a very cute build,considering the items it has the results are more than ok.

The passive tree could really use more tweaking though.

Also getting some extremely common uniques such as

or

would help the build a lot.
Last edited by dualestl on Nov 13, 2013, 4:26:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info