Build of the Week: Season 2 Episode 2

"
exorzist wrote:
inb4 nerfing something which will make also this build unplayble ...

It already happened..
IGN: lVlage (96 Witch)
kripps trap build is more effective in end game. this build is newbie friendly !
Please RNG give me a fishing rod !
"
obadonke wrote:
"
Gravethought wrote:
Next week is builds that trivialize the hardest content?

In b4 a million submissions of aegis aurora block builds.

Inb4 nerf to that build of the week :D

QFT, I remember the first build of the week nerf. Facebreakers. Since then I dread a build I play being showcased.

When something becomes fun, this game, like most, nerf it.

It's the bane of all online games.

Is it fun? NERF!

Making all kinds of gains.
"
"
obadonke wrote:
"
Gravethought wrote:
Next week is builds that trivialize the hardest content?

In b4 a million submissions of aegis aurora block builds.

Inb4 nerf to that build of the week :D

QFT, I remember the first build of the week nerf. Facebreakers. Since then I dread a build I play being showcased.

When something becomes fun, this game, like most, nerf it.

It's the bane of all online games.

Is it fun? NERF!

Maybe stop being cheap and only finding OP shit 'fun'? In other words, get good.
IGN: NuzzyFipples
"
EchoMending wrote:
Maybe stop being cheap and only finding OP shit 'fun'? In other words, get good.

Yeah, because all of the people upset are at fault for wanting to have fun, yeah that's it.

How dare we try to have fun. Shame on us.

Goodwork white knighting though, cause you know, everyone is to blame for wanting to enjoy the game.

LOL@ Good and fun being the same thing, are you a joke bro? Skill is not dependent on fun and vise versa.

Making all kinds of gains.
Last edited by TheGrommen on Nov 12, 2013, 11:09:43 PM
What an outstanding build! And it's very unique. I'd never think to use Traps and Mines TOGETHER. This video shows what a vibrant and varying build diversity Path of Exile has.
"
Veracocha wrote:
What an outstanding build! And it's very unique. I'd never think to use Traps and Mines TOGETHER. This video shows what a vibrant and varying build diversity Path of Exile has.
I really hope you're either a troll, or you started playing yesterday. Nothing you said appears to actually apply to that build.
Last edited by Magnicon on Nov 12, 2013, 11:37:33 PM
"
"
Veracocha wrote:
I really hope you're either a troll, or you started playing yesterday. Nothing you said appears to actually apply to that build.

I don't know what's your problem is. Can you name another Action RPG that has the same build diversity as Path of Exile? I think not.
"
Veracocha wrote:
"
"
Veracocha wrote:

I don't know what's your problem is. Can you name another Action RPG that has the same build diversity as Path of Exile? I think not.
D2/LoD/mods, but that has nothing to do with what you originally said.
Correctly named build of the WEEK! By next patch a lot of builds will be nullified!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info