Build of the Week: Season 2 Episode 2

so, what will you nerf this time, traps?

and i wouldn't even dare post builds that trivialise end game content, they'll be nerfed for sure
IGN: FoughtBledAndWeptForGod, WoE_HitoZ

stream: http://www.twitch.tv/hitokirizoro
This build looks absolutely terrible. What boxes does this tick?

• Fragile, very low health and virtually zero armour (RiP).
  • Mana intensive, absolutely requires clarity which tells you something about the state of traps and mines (hint: trash).
  • Slow clear speed, painfully slow even for a cheap self-found build.
  • No life leech and low life regeneration, not even remotely viable in the most basic maps or end game content (unless corpse runs is considered a viable strategy).

Chris, are you bad at your own game? Well, at least some of the recent balance decisions makes a bit more sense in this light.
Watch out, traps gets the nerfbat in the future.
actually looks kind of fun!
"Man, it's like we're fighting housewives and their equipment." - Millennium
I really like the idea to cast several spells in one moment thanks to mines. But fireball mines should have at last pierce support or something else to kill packs faster. :)

Love this series! Can't wait for next episode.
Very good video - it highlights all the right points of build, without going in min-maxing. I, persanally, was thinking along same lines - gearing up for trapper for a week or so, imagine my surpris on this Announcement!

And now...

*endlessfaceplam*

Min-maxers "hardcore" players... Ah, its always fun to watch rhis endless flood of butthurt then Devs try actually improve endgame from its trivial state.
On that note - we need actual End Game ASAP, not this map-placeholder...

looked very boring slow no kill speed that and every build of the week
that i heard of has been nerfed
"
txfirefighter wrote:
actually looks kind of fun!

you know we can't have fun in poe, nerf inc.
IGN: FoughtBledAndWeptForGod, WoE_HitoZ

stream: http://www.twitch.tv/hitokirizoro
i used to love this series, however after the debacle that is the codt, i'm not even going to watch it.

if this build is any good, then everyone will do it and subsequently will get nerfed.

Everyone stay away!
Another nerf candidate.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info