0.9.12p Patch Notes

Absolutely love the music, that's one epic work of art. Especially the audio preview of act three - I now have quite a lot of new images floating around in my mind and can't wait to see if some of them are correct. ;-) :-D Thank you very much, GGG.
This patch broke spell totem. I got FP + Crit dmg + Lesser multiple spell totem and like every second totem just idle and does not shot at all. Also other people has this same issue.

Yesterday everything were fine when i did maps whole day, but today just got idle totems...
I've mucked around on a test Turbo league on Alpha and I can say that early game, it's *so much fun*. Almost dying in the Twilight Strand is awesome.

I'm coming to appreciate anything that manipulates time in PoE. Not just Temporal Chains, but also technically ice.

I hear Turbo Hardcore will be the first beta test. Man, it's going to be carnage.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Charan wrote:
I've mucked around on a test Turbo league on Alpha and I can say that early game, it's *so much fun*. Almost dying in the Twilight Strand is awesome.

I'm coming to appreciate anything that manipulates time in PoE. Not just Temporal Chains, but also technically ice.

I hear Turbo Hardcore will be the first beta test. Man, it's going to be carnage.

Survive to ledge, grind a bit extra, proceed like normal.
Access fellshrine, grind a bit extra, proceed like normal.

Repeat until merciless, grind till level 69, do maps as normal.
that turbo mode must be a pain for ranged chars xD
This new Turbo league mode gives me an idea. Wouldn’t it be awesome if these mods could be possible modifiers on maps?

Monsters have XX% increased attack speed
Monsters have XX% increased cast speed
Monsters have XX% increased movement speed

or are they alreaddy?
"
Dreamer000 wrote:
This new Turbo league mode gives me an idea. Wouldn’t it be awesome if these mods could be possible modifiers on maps?

Monsters have XX% increased attack speed
Monsters have XX% increased cast speed
Monsters have XX% increased movement speed

or are they alreaddy?

They are, all 3 are combined into 1 mod
Unviable build tester.
Fuse mechanics:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/21503
95% Crit Build Without Charges [0.10.1c]:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172438
Greetings!

Nice patch and you always giving your best with each update, keep it up. :)
Turbo HC League..

yes yes yes!!!

~SotW HC Guild~

What exactly is the "Brutus ability"? I must have missed that memo...
IGN: DrunkBarbarian / SupernalScion

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info