0.9.12p Patch Notes

Version 0.9.12p
  • The new Brutus ability that was planned for this patch has been pushed into the next patch because we want to fix some last minute problems.
  • Added support for a new optional league mode - Turbo: Monsters move, attack and cast 60% faster. It's best used in combination with hardcore mode and is really fun because it's so hard to get through areas in early act one that are usually easy. We expect to run some Turbo Hardcore test events in the near future. We're not running a permanent Turbo league at this stage.
  • Fixed a bug where skill hotkeys would grey out incorrectly.
  • Fixed a bug where skills would appear disabled if you have Blood Magic.
  • Fixed a bug where the low-mana audio warning would occur frequently when you have Blood Magic.
  • Fixed a rare client crash.
  • The Digital Soundtrack is now available for download from your profile page if you have a $15 Supporter pack or higher.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Oct 3, 2012, 7:35:33 PM
It hasn't been deployed yet - it will be in 15 mins or so.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Hilbert wrote:
Will Turbo also apply to maps? Somehow I believe that Turbo Hasted Speedmod maps will create heavy warping monsters.

Yes, it does apply to maps. There's a monster speed limit though.

I laughed at loud at the thought of someone getting to Map content in Turbo Hardcore :D

(Prove me wrong?)
"
Drakx wrote:
These patches are coming out at an increasingly faster pace. Does this mean open beta is still planned for 2012?

It is indeed.

"
Koshinator wrote:
10 more updates before you run out of letters... Am I the only one who wants to see this happen? Probably...

Me too, and I have no idea what's going to happen.

"
toker666 wrote:
I just patched, and attempted to play, but I get a bunch of errors as I select my character.

"Art/particles/blade_flurry/spiral_subc.mat" Error: File does not exist: Art/particles/blde_flurry/spiral_sub.dds

I click ok, and it pops up another 3 times, then it goes to another error.

"Metadate/Characters/Str/Str.act" Error: File does not exist: Art/particles/blde_flurry/spiral_sub.dds

I tried going on my witch, and the Str/Str.act changes to Int.

Whats wrong D:

Can you try running a "Pack check" and if that fails, post this in the bug reports forum please?
"
Progammer wrote:
I don't get the idea of this Turbo league, it's not game-changing rule or anything, how does it guarantee a new league ?

The only thing I see happening is everyone forced to use temporal chain in 1 way or another. It doesn't make sense for a permanent league. However, could be fun for a short duration league, more variety, more exciting early on.

I guess I can consider it a modifier to a league just like no party.

Yes, it is a modifier.
Turbo mode currently gives monsters:
60% increased attack speed
60% increased cast speed
60% increased movement speed
A cap on maximum movement speed to prevent already-fast monsters breaking the game.

As they're 'increased' these modifiers are all additive. This is primarily because we're still in the early testing stages of this league option, and this allows us to use existing stats rather than create and implement a new stat for each of these bonuses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info