0.9.12p Patch Notes

Is the Turbo league going to have better item drops for it being alot harder than default?
IGN: Extacy / Sevendust
"
Chris wrote:

[li]The Digital Soundtrack is now available for download from your profile page if you have a $15 Supporter pack or higher.[/li]
[/list]

yaaaaaaaaaaay!
Will Turbo also apply to maps? Somehow I believe that Turbo Hasted Speedmod maps will create heavy warping monsters.

I think that 60% faster projectiles and far bigger monster packs in dungeon maps would be enough to prevent fast rushing in races.

Even the monsters are 60% faster they will barely hit if they are following a phase runner.
Yeah, I can only imagine more desyncs and well, temporal artifacting from the speed increase. But no real way to know without trying it out eh?
"
bgloverTech wrote:
Is the Turbo league going to have better item drops for it being alot harder than default?

No.

"
Hilbert wrote:
Will Turbo also apply to maps? Somehow I believe that Turbo Hasted Speedmod maps will create heavy warping monsters.

Yes, it does apply to maps. There's a monster speed limit though.

I laughed at loud at the thought of someone getting to Map content in Turbo Hardcore :D

(Prove me wrong?)
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:

I laughed at loud at the thought of someone getting to Map content in Turbo Hardcore :D

(Prove me wrong?)

Count on it.
IGN: KoTao
Question, Any news on when the Infernal Mantle item will be added into the game? I think it will suit my build nicely and I want to go on the hunt for one. :D

Current Build: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/52397
Current IGN
_Zezima_
OG_killer

These patches are coming out at an increasingly faster pace. Does this mean open beta is still planned for 2012?
Lol turbo mode kinda gives me images of Striker 1945 and all of those airplane games where all you can do is move side to side avoiding stuff that comes at you from all sides

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info