0.9.12p Patch Notes

"
Drakx wrote:
These patches are coming out at an increasingly faster pace. Does this mean open beta is still planned for 2012?

It is indeed.

"
Koshinator wrote:
10 more updates before you run out of letters... Am I the only one who wants to see this happen? Probably...

Me too, and I have no idea what's going to happen.

"
toker666 wrote:
I just patched, and attempted to play, but I get a bunch of errors as I select my character.

"Art/particles/blade_flurry/spiral_subc.mat" Error: File does not exist: Art/particles/blde_flurry/spiral_sub.dds

I click ok, and it pops up another 3 times, then it goes to another error.

"Metadate/Characters/Str/Str.act" Error: File does not exist: Art/particles/blde_flurry/spiral_sub.dds

I tried going on my witch, and the Str/Str.act changes to Int.

Whats wrong D:

Can you try running a "Pack check" and if that fails, post this in the bug reports forum please?
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Most recent patch broke(?) Decoy Totem?

I wasn't sure where I should be reporting this, so I posted it here.
Never wrestle with a pig. You'll only get muddy, and the pig likes it!

Never argue with an idiot. They'll bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience!

"De plumber fixes de sync with de wrench." - Robert_Paulson
I don't get the idea of this Turbo league, it's not game-changing rule or anything, how does it guarantee a new league ?

The only thing I see happening is everyone forced to use temporal chain in 1 way or another. It doesn't make sense for a permanent league. However, could be fun for a short duration league, more variety, more exciting early on.

I guess I can consider it a modifier to a league just like no party.
Unviable build tester.
Fuse mechanics:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/21503
95% Crit Build Without Charges [0.10.1c]:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172438
"
Chris wrote:
"
Hilbert wrote:
Will Turbo also apply to maps? Somehow I believe that Turbo Hasted Speedmod maps will create heavy warping monsters.

Yes, it does apply to maps. There's a monster speed limit though.

I laughed at loud at the thought of someone getting to Map content in Turbo Hardcore :D

(Prove me wrong?)

Isn't this like turbo mode already?

Create a "Turbo Mode" checkbox in new instances and you will see me doing maps. I play defensive meaning I don't run to monsters, I let them come to me.
If they come faster I kill them faster but also give us 50% Quantity for Turbomode maps :p

You could also create "Snail Mode"->Phase Run gets removed and all players are cursed with Temporal Chains.
I guess this will make Brutus fights really challenging.

Haste increases Speed of monsters to 75% iirc, so actually a double speedmod map with Haste monsters is faster than Turbomode.

"
Me too, and I have no idea what's going to happen

ä ö ü æ ø å ý þ ð .... ?

Or it continues with aa ab ac etc.
"
Progammer wrote:
I don't get the idea of this Turbo league, it's not game-changing rule or anything, how does it guarantee a new league ?

The only thing I see happening is everyone forced to use temporal chain in 1 way or another. It doesn't make sense for a permanent league. However, could be fun for a short duration league, more variety, more exciting early on.

I guess I can consider it a modifier to a league just like no party.

Yes, it is a modifier.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
The problem has been fixed, thanks for the info Chris.

Really love this game, continue with the awesome work :D
I 100% guarantee I could get to maps in Turbo league.

one

hundred.

percent.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
10 patches to go, I honestly want to see a z patch

And yeah:
"
Chris wrote:

• The Digital Soundtrack is now available for download from your profile page if you have a $15 Supporter pack or higher.

<(^^<) ^(^^)^ (>^^(>
--EDIT1: i make a lot of typos--
--EDIT2: english is not my native language--
"
Chris wrote:
"
Drakx wrote:
These patches are coming out at an increasingly faster pace. Does this mean open beta is still planned for 2012?

It is indeed.

This is fantastic news! Thank you for the confirmation.
Are subsequent modifiers (e.g. +30% move/attack speed) additive or multiplicative? Would the value go from +60% to +90%, or from +60% to +108%?
IRON MAN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info