Decoy Totem Broken as of latest patch.

I was playing for a few hours today and decoy totem was working just fine, then about 20 minutes ago you reset and patched the servers and now my decoy totem isn't working.

When I cast it, it just sits there and doesn't cast "decoy" when monsters are nearby, it just ignores them.

I had never experienced this problem before the small patch 0.9.12p, which took place at approximately 8PM EST.
Never wrestle with a pig. You'll only get muddy, and the pig likes it!

Never argue with an idiot. They'll bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience!

"De plumber fixes de sync with de wrench." - Robert_Paulson
Last edited by GodlyMe on Oct 3, 2012, 8:41:23 PM
It seems to be working well for me! This could be the usual totem AI error, which we'll be putting a fix for shortly. If anyone else has this problem, and Decoy totem never casts, please let me know!
Balance & Design
"
Rory wrote:
It seems to be working well for me! This could be the usual totem AI error, which we'll be putting a fix for shortly. If anyone else has this problem, and Decoy totem never casts, please let me know!

It could very well be the error you speak of, but this is the first time it's ever happened to me and I have been playing all day with no problems until the patch that took place at approx 8PM EST.

That's why I suspected the latest patch.

At any rate, thanks for the quick response (as always. ;D), and keep up the good work!
Never wrestle with a pig. You'll only get muddy, and the pig likes it!

Never argue with an idiot. They'll bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience!

"De plumber fixes de sync with de wrench." - Robert_Paulson
Hey Rory, yes, I've also had this bug, for a while now though, its somewhat intermittent for me, cast it and nothing happens untill its attacked, then the decoy will start up, its like the totem doesn't always "see" the mobs around, I'll see how mine its when I get home and reply again to this thread, approx 2 hours from now
Beta Member Since 0.9.0 | Current Character : ExExCorpse
Creator of Prismatic Rings AND Unique Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Guide to Loot Filters - Here
"
davros70 wrote:
Hey Rory, yes, I've also had this bug, for a while now though, its somewhat intermittent for me, cast it and nothing happens untill its attacked, then the decoy will start up, its like the totem doesn't always "see" the mobs around, I'll see how mine its when I get home and reply again to this thread, approx 2 hours from now

We don't have a fix for totems in yet, so they won't have changed behavior yet, but they should be fixed soon. Watch the patch notes!
Balance & Design
"
Rory wrote:

My flame totem is being a bit fucky in this patch. Not terrible, but the usual issues seem to be popping up a little bit more.
"
Rory wrote:
We don't have a fix for totems in yet, so they won't have changed behavior yet, but they should be fixed soon. Watch the patch notes!

All seems to be how it has been, nothing new since patch today, just the same as before
Beta Member Since 0.9.0 | Current Character : ExExCorpse
Creator of Prismatic Rings AND Unique Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Guide to Loot Filters - Here
Same problem. Yesterday I did maps whole day and spell totem AI worked fine, but today after patch totems are totally broken.

Please fix totems, my build is right now unplayable because idle totems...
played one hour ago in pyramid mercyless, game patched itself up to 0.9.12p before and decoy totem worked just fine.
We're hoping to have the totem fix in q, at this point.
Balance & Design

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info