0.9.12p Patch Notes

Version 0.9.12p
  • The new Brutus ability that was planned for this patch has been pushed into the next patch because we want to fix some last minute problems.
  • Added support for a new optional league mode - Turbo: Monsters move, attack and cast 60% faster. It's best used in combination with hardcore mode and is really fun because it's so hard to get through areas in early act one that are usually easy. We expect to run some Turbo Hardcore test events in the near future. We're not running a permanent Turbo league at this stage.
  • Fixed a bug where skill hotkeys would grey out incorrectly.
  • Fixed a bug where skills would appear disabled if you have Blood Magic.
  • Fixed a bug where the low-mana audio warning would occur frequently when you have Blood Magic.
  • Fixed a rare client crash.
  • The Digital Soundtrack is now available for download from your profile page if you have a $15 Supporter pack or higher.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Oct 3, 2012, 7:35:33 PM
Great patch with fixes ^^ Thanks Chris
FFA Loot = ninja fest = lots of swearing

IGN: NineteenEightyFourGO(current one), Polars, SirensOfTheSea, XenaLegenDaryPrincess
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.9.12p
  • The Digital Soundtrack is now available for download from your profile page if you have a $15 Supporter pack or higher.

Awwwwww yeah. :D
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

I so wanna test out the Turbo league.
"
Chris wrote:
Added support for a new optional league mode - Turbo: Monsters move, attack and cast 60% faster. It's best used in combination with hardcore mode and is really fun because it's so hard to get through areas in early act one that are usually easy. We expect to run some Turbo Hardcore test events in the near future. We're not running a permanent Turbo league at this stage.

Excellent! I'm really looking forward to these turbo leagues. The more challenge, the better.
Last edited by Abattoir on Oct 3, 2012, 8:05:59 PM
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.9.12p

Awwwwww yeah. :D

Where is this?

... oh wait, it's only been 7 minutes. My "check the forum for patch notes" timing is getting way too good.
Where is the link to download the soundtrack. I checked my profile page and I'm not seeing anything.

Or has this patch even been deployed yet?
Where is the download link on our profile page? I can not see it.

Also Avatars....

Patch can't be dployed yet.
RIP Bolto
Last edited by Covert on Oct 3, 2012, 7:43:54 PM
It hasn't been deployed yet - it will be in 15 mins or so.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Damn, now I have to wait before I can pass out. If I wasn't already falling over I'd be all over falling over in Turbo.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info